Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Railways increase the platform ticket from Rs 10 to Rs 50 per visitor.Anyone found without mask on railway stations will be fined Rs 500....hopefully it will reduce rush of non passengers on railway stations and better corona appropriate behaviour.
They should charge those without mask 1000 instead of 500. That's OK. But steep increase in platform ticket by 500% for those who go to see off/ help with luggage to their family is unfair. Unfair not to me and you for whom 50 bucks means nothing but for crores of those from ews section. Then they may resort to going to Stations without tickets specially at smaller places where Railway is understaffed to enforce rules ..... Ultimately leading to Railway losing revenue.

2024 are a very bad time according to these video :pompus:
lagtha he ab muze canada me truck hi chalana padhegha :pompus::DD:DD:DD
Dear Romeo Bhai,
Not bad idea. Oil tankers 18 wheels heavy vehicles drivers are getting highest payout per hour than any professionals .
That's the reason Sikhs population is more.
Working hours only 6 Hr day.
So let's get ready to learn to drive heavy oil tankers on snow roads, this we will invited by Canada and get free residential permit.
By the way well trained shepherds gets New Zealand residential permit with highest salary.
There is one more professional with skill in deep sea divers who has got technical skills, like welding, cables.
Only you have to work 1.5 Hr in deep sea and you will be paid 2 months salary only problem is person has to stay in pressurized chamber for 40 days during this period pressure will be gradually and very slowly bring to atmospheric pressure. Then they have to do physiotherapy.

So decide and let me know I will also join you.
This is on lighter note.....

DMart and Titan up as usual....
DMart now cooled down but crazy frenzy in IRCTC continues .... again 5% Up Today .... IRCTC essentially a retail stock with very little institutional participation ....

Meanwhile since last many sessions Bajaj Finserve have started outperforming Bajaj Finance.

Bajaj Finserve running neck to neck with Nifty .... both now poised to break 19K Resistance.