Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TCS is skipping campus placements this year.

"If they can get through the test, it doesn’t matter where they came from,” says Gopinatha

If this trend picks up across industry, a lot fewer people will be willing to pay up for studying at "glorified placement agencies"!!

They had this clause where they wanted all over first class in engineering in all semesters and relevant academic(s). If ones satisfies this criteria they will offer their blessing by touching your resume to begin with. What some of the corporates fail to understand is every state has a unique board when it comes to professional courses and it aint apple to apple comparison most of the times and till date it holds true. Age old fallacy

And then there are companies which purely screen candidates based on their abilities and skill-sets and offer opportunities for them to scale up, evolve and prove themselves. I have worked with so many engineers who are whiz in their art and it does not show up in their academics but boy-o-boy most of these engineers are well respected and being hunted by the product firms.

And then we have the handful few gifted in all fronts = academics + skills
I am staunch believer in giving opportunities to people. Academics should not be the only reason to reject or neglect someone

Respectfully

Pardon my typos and grammatical errors

TCS is skipping campus placements this year.

"If they can get through the test, it doesn’t matter where they came from,” says Gopinatha

If this trend picks up across industry, a lot fewer people will be willing to pay up for studying at "glorified placement agencies"!!

They had this clause where they wanted all over first class in engineering in all semesters and relevant academic(s). If ones satisfies this criteria they will offer their blessing by touching your resume to begin with. What some of the corporates fail to understand is every state has a unique board when it comes to professional courses and it aint apple to apple comparison most of the times and till date it holds true. Age old fallacy

And then there are companies which purely screen candidates based on their abilities and skill-sets and offer opportunities for them to scale up, evolve and prove themselves. I have worked with so many engineers who are whiz in their art and it does not show up in their academics but boy-o-boy most of these engineers are well respected and being hunted by the product firms.

And then we have the handful few gifted in all fronts = academics + skills
I am staunch believer in giving opportunities to people. Academics should not be the only reason to reject or neglect someone

Respectfully

Pardon my typos and grammatical errors
Dear Silentshadow,
I think you maybe fro Engineering background just wild guess...
When I was HOD with MNC company the new criteria was added to take freshers as GET , 50 % ladies must be there .
The new concept of gender equality has taken roots.
Now MG motor factory in Gujarat is having 100 % ladies.
This has its own advantages and disadvantages. I have faced this in very hard way.
Whenever workloads is not sufficient there is concept of bench.
If any lady goes on bench it becomes HOD'S responsibility to adjustment with other verticals . In my personal experience Ladies employee are not preferred option
for other vertical even if HOD is ladies...
If try to adjust them on site deputation they simply refuse in many cases.
It's really sad...
Has anyone have heard employed girls says ok to unemployed boy ...
But vice-versa I have seen they are saying yes.
This are practical issues atleast in our country.
I have been worked in many devloped countries this is lesser issue.
It's out of context discussion but I put my own experience.
Hopefully everyone takes in right spirit....

Dear @apegaonkar9,

Thanks for chiming in.

It’s a complex subject though we both diverted from the core content I am glad to hear our mindset is changing and we are treating women as equals. MG Hector snippet you shared is a great case study in itself - KUDOS. Challenges that you mentioned are real, Women they wear multiple caps and its not an easy job and I really respect women. I am awestruck with their abilities to multitask. Dabbling at home, being a mother, a lover, caring for family and extended, and a great professional at work. Not an easy endeavor - to dabble with so many caps. Cons that you mentioned stems from the ecosystem that we are in I guess (Traditions, expectations, myth, beliefs..….. much more).

And some aspects are unavoidable as a part of life cycle which one should not consider as a hindrance (we should respect life cycle). Extremely intricate subject again

Glad we are changing. Thought process is evolving. Corporate are aligning themselves. Slowly and steadily, we will overcome most of the challenges – If not all

Art of striking the right balance

Respectfully

Dear Silentshadow,
I think you maybe fro Engineering background just wild guess...
When I was HOD with MNC company the new criteria was added to take freshers as GET , 50 % ladies must be there .
The new concept of gender equality has taken roots.
Now MG motor factory in Gujarat is having 100 % ladies.
This has its own advantages and disadvantages. I have faced this in very hard way.
Whenever workloads is not sufficient there is concept of bench.
If any lady goes on bench it becomes HOD'S responsibility to adjustment with other verticals . In my personal experience Ladies employee are not preferred option
for other vertical even if HOD is ladies...
If try to adjust them on site deputation they simply refuse in many cases.
It's really sad...
Has anyone have heard employed girls says ok to unemployed boy ...
But vice-versa I have seen they are saying yes.
This are practical issues atleast in our country.
I have been worked in many devloped countries this is lesser issue.
It's out of context discussion but I put my own experience.
Hopefully everyone takes in right spirit....

Railways increase the platform ticket from Rs 10 to Rs 50 per visitor.Anyone found without mask on railway stations will be fined Rs 500....hopefully it will reduce rush of non passengers on railway stations and better corona appropriate behaviour.