Day Trading Stocks & Futures

My holdings going -ve today. :(

St saheb , market me in ya out ?
kuch views do !
I am very much in the market,buying and selling shares every day.With Corona cases increasing,lockdown put,shops closed the markets are bound to go southwards.But investors use it as an opportunity though Corona increasing in very bad for the entire world....but I feel this is a temporary problem for next 2 months and we will get such phases more often in future.Investors dont get disturbed by such phases and we look at it as an opportunity.We are much better prepared in this second wave than we were in the first wave of Corona.....so hope that this second phase we can overcome with minimum of loss to people's lives.

I am on the lookout to buy the stock and deploy my excess liquidity.I am very confident of the market improving soon.We will go much higher than the all time high printed so far......

Smart_trade

I am very much in the market,buying and selling shares every day.With Corona cases increasing,lockdown put,shops closed the markets are bound to go southwards.But investors use it as an opportunity though Corona increasing in very bad for the entire world....but I feel this is a temporary problem for next 2 months and we will get such phases more often in future.Investors dont get disturbed by such phases and we look at it as an opportunity.We are much better prepared in this second wave than we were in the first wave of Corona.....so hope that this second phase we can overcome with minimum of loss to people's lives.

I am on the lookout to buy the stock and deploy my excess liquidity.I am very confident of the market improving soon.We will go much higher than the all time high printed so far......

Smart_trade
Thanks sir .

bkb

Today is 1st april and beginning of new financial year :pompus: now my trading career is finally over and also my time in this forum :pompus: from 5th july 2017 to 31st march 2021, i have learned a lot from many people here and made many friends too :pompus: agar kabhi kisiko meri koi baat ka bura laga he, directly or indirectly, toh i am sorry :pompus: my intention has never been to hurt or belittle anyone in any way :pompus: me bas thoda chart posting n comedy karta hu to share my views n deal with the stress of trading :pompus: i wish success, happiness and good health to fellow brothers, sisters and seniors :pompus: If u r struggling in ur life, dont give up.... nothing is permanent in life, time heals everything :pompus: God has blessed everyone with gifts, u just need to identify yours :pompus: bye bye :pompus:
View attachment 45812 View attachment 45813
Romeo bhai kaha hain aaj kal? I thought above post was just a April Fool fun.