Day Trading Stocks & Futures

A lot of vaccine wastage is happening as per a HT report... especially in states like UP and Punjab which Modi himself acknowledged in last CM zoom meeting... the reason is low number of people registering and even lower actually showing up... the solution could be to continue vaccines on registration but opening it to all... say, like, till 3pm it is for priority sector only and later the remaining doses can be given to anyone who shows up after registering, irrespective of age... instead of throwing away all partially filled vials which go bad after some time at least some of it can be salvaged...

A lot of vaccine wastage is happening as per a HT report... especially in states like UP and Punjab which Modi himself acknowledged in last CM zoom meeting... the reason is low number of people registering and even lower actually showing up... the solution could be to continue vaccines on registration but opening it to all... say, like, till 3pm it is for priority sector only and later the remaining doses can be given to anyone who shows up after registering, irrespective of age... instead of throwing away all partially filled vials which go bad after some time at least some of it can be salvaged...
I think it is because they need a batch of 10 patients as per the packing of the vaccine. Once they open a pack, they have to consume the 10 vaccines within a very short time window.

today's BNF 2M chart 2 possible good short trades were there. one of the key things is, don't be profit-oriented rather focus on being a process-oriented day trader. "rise, rinse, repeat", must be the mantra.

there is an ABC correction too on the chart I have not traded it. as it's too steep in fall for my comfort to trade. any retracement which is steep in angle avoid. look for intermediate swings in corrections if a pattern is not having multi swings one must have very good reasons to trade that pattern. a couple of other patterns are there which I have not marked. (one is HNS which one can spot easily)
1617708112014.png

today's BNF 2M chart 2 possible good short trades were there. one of the key things is, don't be profit-oriented rather focus on being a process-oriented day trader. "rise, rinse, repeat", must be the mantra.

there is an ABC correction too on the chart I have not traded it. as it's too steep in fall for my comfort to trade. any retracement which is steep in angle avoid. look for intermediate swings in corrections if a pattern is not having multi swings one must have very good reasons to trade that pattern. a couple of other patterns are there which I have not marked. (one is HNS which one can spot easily)
View attachment 45852
How do you say dominant pressure bearish when there are long bull candles and retracement is also around half

How do you say dominant pressure bearish when there are long bull candles and retracement is also around half
Such V shaped sudden moves are mostly not sustainable. Also prices tried to hold on first ret but after sideways doji s price collapsed BC leg was almost vertical very bearish sign.

I think it is because they need a batch of 10 patients as per the packing of the vaccine. Once they open a pack, they have to consume the 10 vaccines within a very short time window.
Yes TP sir.. vials once opened have an exponentially deteriorating shelf life... that is why, assuming that all age groups, more or less, share the same attitude towards vaccines, increasing the number of people is essential to maintain quorum and hence curb vaccine wastage... unless there is some undeclared adverse medical reason for not allowing vaccines to younger population, it makes no sense to waste vials and simultaneously place age restrictions where too few people are showing up...

Nish

~ snip~
.. unless there is some undeclared adverse medical reason for not allowing vaccines to younger population, it makes no sense to waste vials and simultaneously place age restrictions where too few people are showing up...
On ligher vein:

May be some authority thinks, Oldies are dispensable to save ever increasing pensions and valuable natural resources ! :)