Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Good Evening ST Da
Till now, I have been Investing in 5 year, BANK FD under 80C Deduction .But now I want to put that money in Some other instrument?
Which is better than FD? What all other options?
I want to increase my exposure to Equity in those investements.As its mandatory to do every year.So, Why stick to debt instrument. as here in also need to lock for 5 years in FD?
I am thinking of ELSS
Thanks

Last edited:

iwillwin

Good Evening ST Da
Till now, I have been Investing in 5 year, BANK FD under 80CC Deduction .But now I want to put that money in Some other instrument?
I want to increase my exposure to Equity in those investements.As its mandatory to do every year.So, Why stick to debt instrument. as here in also need to lock for 5 years in FD?
I am thinking of ELSS
Thanks
Bitcoin:DD

Good Evening ST Da
Till now, I have been Investing in 5 year, BANK FD under 80C Deduction .But now I want to put that money in Some other instrument?
I am thinking of ELSS
Thanks
Good evening.....for last many years ELSS investments are giving much better returns than tax saving FDs and other 80 C investments.I have invested in ELSS funds of Axis Mutual Fund, Reliance Nippon Mutual Fund, Birla Sunlife MF but the best returns in last 4-5 years is from Axis Long Term Fund which is an ELSS fund with 3 years lock in.It gives over 12-14 % CAGR which is pretty good in present environments.

We have to increase our equity exposure if we have to beat inflation and generate Alfa on it for wealth compounding....there is no choice....." Investing in Equities is risky but not investing in equities is more risky".....inflation will make sure that one remains poor after 10/15/20 years.

Smart_trade

Good evening.....for last many years ELSS investments are giving much better returns than tax saving FDs and other 80 C investments.I have invested in ELSS funds of Axis Mutual Fund, Reliance Nippon Mutual Fund, Birla Sunlife MF but the best returns in last 4-5 years is from Axis Long Term Fund which is an ELSS fund with 3 years lock in.It gives over 12-14 % CAGR which is pretty good in present environments.

We have to increase our equity exposure if we have to bear inflation and generate Alfa on it for wealth compounding....there is no choice....." Investing in Equities is risky but not investing in equities is more risky".....inflation will make sure that one remains poor after 10/15/20 years.

Smart_trade
Thanks a lot for your Suggestion.It will help a lot.
I am planning to invest not in a one go.But put money on installments every months on the days when Nifty give 100-200 points down move.Is it a good idea?
one more query, Which site do you prefer to buy those funds online?
Thanks & Regards

Thanks a lot for your Suggestion.It will help a lot.
I am planning to invest not in a one go.But put money on installments every months on the days when Nifty give 100-200 points down move.Is it a good idea?
Thanks & Regards
That is what I do.....during the year when Sensex drops by 500 points or more, I invest in ELSS funds......there were 2-3 opportunities in this month itself. This way we can lower the entry . But if you dont get a dip of 500 points in a month, then on last day of the month invest at whatever price it is.That is a modified SIP for us....

That is what I do.....during the year when Sensex drops by 500 points or more, I invest in ELSS funds......there were 2-3 opportunities in this month itself. This way we can lower the entry . But if you dont get a dip of 500 points in a month, then on last day of the month invest at whatever price it is.That is a modified SIP for us....
Thanks a lot for your quick reply
Which site do you use to buy online those funds ? I meant the site where we can SIP find at our required date?
Thanks a lot