Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

Considering financial constraints the Govt has, I am not expecting much positives from the budget. If there is no major negative ,it will be considered as a good budget.

Volatility is here to stay for some more time...markets at 15000 Nifty is a different animal from market at 10000 Nifty......

Earlier, I was comfortable with a 10 point stop loss on NF. Now, it is becoming increasingly difficult to work with the same SL.

Last edited:
Considering financial constraints the Govt has, I am not expecting much positives from the budget. If there is no major negative ,it will be considered as a good budget.

Volatility is here to stay for some more time...markets at 15000 Nifty is a different animal from market at 10000 Nifty......
There is talk of Covid cess (like there used to be Education Cess and Krishi Kalyan cess)

There is talk of Covid cess (like there used to be Education Cess and Krishi Kalyan cess)
Yes, that is most likely to come and all of us have to share the expenses of Vaccination /Corona management.That I dont consider negative .If the Govt cuts down on allocatioons to infrastructure building and expenditure for stimulating growth that is negative in my view.

On vaccination ,poor people below the poverty line ,migrant workers should get it free.....others can easily afford Rs 700-1000 for 2 shots of vaccination and all should not get it free.....Govt can even appeal to people who can afford to pay for 1 more (Additional ) vaccination which will go to needy and I will very happily participate in that drive....something like giving up LPG subsidy but it will be one time......this will reduce financial burden on the Govt.

Yes, that is most likely to come and all of us have to share the expenses of Vaccination /Corona management.That I dont consider negative .If the Govt cuts down on allocatioons to infrastructure building and expenditure for stimulating growth that is negative in my view.

On vaccination ,poor people below the poverty line ,migrant workers should get it free.....others can easily afford Rs 700-1000 for 2 shots of vaccination and all should not get it free.....Govt can even appeal to people who can afford to pay for 1 more (Additional ) vaccination which will go to needy and I will very happily participate in that drive....something like giving up LPG subsidy but it will be one time......this will reduce financial burden on the Govt.
Yeah, that is the socioeconomic point. But the inflation will increase.

By increasing excise on decreased price of crude oil and with shifting the load of increasing crude prices on the people, government has already mopped up money to ensure ecnomic spending without deviating much from fiscal deficit targets.

Introduction of a covid cess will also be a positive step if not welcoming, the government should fix the limit of the cess to be charged. Most of the cess become permanent taxation item in our country.

Asking people to pay for additional vaccines for their fellow citizens living BPL is not a wise step imo, this will create further accountability issues like that of PM Cares Fund.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk