Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Regarding the site to use for investing in MF, I do all my investments on-line by registering in the individual fund houses and obtaining Log in ID and password. Here I get benefit of Direct investment which does not go through a broker eliminating initial lumpsum and trail brokerage.....it makes a large difference when the investment increases over the years.

If you get Direct investment from any broker site that is also fine but make sure your investment is in Direct scheme of the fund and not in Regular scheme ( regular means the broker gets the brokerage and trail commissions.)

Regarding the site to use for investing in MF, I do all my investments on-line by registering in the individual fund houses and obtaining Log in ID and password. Here I get benefit of Direct investment which does not go through a broker eliminating initial lumpsum and trail brokerage.....it makes a large difference when the investment increases over the years.

If you get Direct investment from any broker site that is also fine but make sure your investment is in Direct scheme of the fund and not in Regular scheme ( regular means the broker gets the brokerage and trail commissions.)
thanks a lot for sharing knowledge
direct investment site is like below for axis Mf
https://www.axismf.com/elss
Thanks a lot again

thanks a lot for sharing knowledge
direct investment site is like below for axis Mf
https://www.axismf.com/elss
Thanks a lot again
Yes, register yourself in New Investor giving your personal details and bank particulars. The fund house will allow you to select Log in ID and password. Once you register in a fund house they will give you a Folio No , you can invest in any other scheme also of the fund under the same folio....some prefer different folios but I do all schemes in one folio.

Axis MF also has a bluechip fund which is a good alternative to bank FDs.....

travi

a year back i had visited stock market building, n a very senior grandpa type person had given me a very simple advice :) he had said, short for short term n long for long term :DD after that market fell in march :DD:DD:DD
Senior Grandpa imho is just a being with alot of experience. otherwise, that term can be used in many ways.
On the TD thread, if you see, we actually did catch 7500 bottom and the LT holdings were bought since then. Entire portf need not be booked. There is a theory about why Growth stocks need not be booked "at all" but that's another topic. Atleast entry was perfect :)
So short is mostly play with NF.

Yes, register yourself in New Investor giving your personal details and bank particulars. The fund house will allow you to select Log in ID and password. Once you register in a fund house they will give you a Folio No , you can invest in any other scheme also of the fund under the same folio....some prefer different folios but I do all schemes in one folio.

Axis MF also has a bluechip fund which is a good alternative to bank FDs.....
Thanks a lot again for your valuable advices & suggestions.
Regards

That's a lot of password management. Each site would have its own rules and timeframe for changing the password.