Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

https://www.bloombergquint.com/business/corporate-profits-touch-all-time-high-in-the-sept-qtr-crisil#:~:text=Corporate profits rose 15% to,agency Crisil said on Monday.

For those traders who require reaffirmation on Indian businesses click the above link. Many long term investors who experienced Indian markets do not look for reaffirmations.
And of course, those who want to be short because they watch so much news which may, or may not, be of relevance to Nifty can go short, and, reap the consequences. Who am I to bother about their opinions?

Last edited:
Wealth Creation is happening in companies irrespective of ups/downs in the markets. Ramdeo Agrawal of Motilal Oswal is presenting his 25th Wealth Creation Study......looking forward to getting some fine points in the same.....

ST Da, your statement is more frightening than new strain. Think I have close my stockmarket borders .:p
Are bhai it is 82 % upmove from the March 2020 bottom......so actually I expect correction till 11500-12000 .....but wanted to be modest so said 8-10 %......it is a very shallow correction in any bull market........no big deal.....traders will trade both sides.Nifty at 13700 is a different animal than Nifty at 7000...so volatility will be there in the market...and traders and investors love the volatility else how will they make money ?

Last edited: