Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
:mad:After long time keeping quite. But today horror movie forced me to shed tears and looking for shoulder for madly screaming
Hamare Gurudev kahana hai ?????
This is only song today I could recall.
तू छुपी है कहाँ मैं तड़पता यहाँ
तेरे बिन फीका फीका है दिल का जहाँ
छुपी है कहाँ मैं तड़पता यहाँ
:mad:
If you are looking for a source for study - look at Adam Grimes. Great 1st book and blog among many other things. But be prepared for some struggle, it takes time - probably few years and even then there is no guarantee that what works today will continue to work in future. But you will have foundation to understand and adapt (hopefully ... )

Today many of the Long and bullish traders would have discovered Newton's theory of Gravity.
Soon they will discover Einstein's theory of relativity.
Yes....they were tired of discovering Theory of Rocket Propulsion from Nifty 7500 in March to 13700 in December 2020.....so some new theory is most welcome for a change for some time........

If you are looking for a source for study - look at Adam Grimes. Great 1st book and blog among many other things. But be prepared for some struggle, it takes time - probably few years and even then there is no guarantee that what works today will continue to work in future. But you will have foundation to understand and adapt (hopefully ... )
Thanks Dear

Today many of the Long and bullish traders would have discovered Newton's theory of Gravity.
Soon they will discover Einstein's theory of relativity.
You are vary true.
But Absolutely there was nothing positive specially in India and market went crazy towards up side .
All negative things were happening while market was moving north. China, GST collection, IIP, Banks are in deep trouble.
I think may be Chaos theory will be applicable, Or Indian genius Ramanuj study material that is integral part of string theory. :p