Day Trading Stocks & Futures

You are vary true.
But Absolutely there was nothing positive specially in India and market went crazy towards up side .
All negative things were happening while market was moving north. China, GST collection, IIP, Banks are in deep trouble.
I think may be Chaos theory will be applicable, Or Indian genius Ramanuj study material that is integral part of string theory. :p
Where were you all these days ?? Seeing you after a long time....teji mein dikhai nahi diye.....Chaos theory, Ramanuj study material,string theory...... ?? Are you feeling ok ??

Last edited:
Where were you all these days ?? Seeing you after a long time....teji mein dikhai nahi diye.....Chaos theory, Ramanuj study material,string theory...... ?? Are you feeling ok ??
By God's grace and Traderji members we'll wishers all is well.hope same at your and every one members includind theirs family member on our forum.

sridhga

You are vary true.
But Absolutely there was nothing positive specially in India and market went crazy towards up side .
All negative things were happening while market was moving north. China, GST collection, IIP, Banks are in deep trouble.
I think may be Chaos theory will be applicable, Or Indian genius Ramanuj study material that is integral part of string theory. :p

You are under some impression that market reflects your view of the economy. No. It need not. It is driven by FII buying. Moreover, the top 8 companies in Nifty were not as affected by Covid as it was initially imagined. Look at their last quarterly results. In uptrends it is not unusual for markets to adjust like they did today.

Last edited:
You are under some impression that market reflects your view of the economy. No. It need not. It is driven by FII buying. Moreover the top 8 companies in Nifty were not as affected by Covid as initially imagined. Look at their last quarterly results. In uptrends it is not unusual for markets to adjust like they did today.
Just see Dow jones recovery from bottom.
My personal opinion is that todays fall made force closure of longs where margins were not enough. FII must done fishing at bottom.
Its my view. Whats your opinion

sridhga

Just see Dow jones recovery from bottom.
My personal opinion is that todays fall made force closure of longs where margins were not enough. FII must done fishing at bottom.
Its my view. Whats your opinion

My opinion is that Indian markets are on a longer upward journey. Today was just another small adjustment.

Last edited: