CoolWorks

daitya

Since last 2 days I am experiencing strange problem..
During downloading of data every 15 seconds, time changes irregularly..
I think its yahoo server problem..
Please help.

daitya

This is happening since last 3 days now.
Hope somebody finds a solution for this.
I think yahoo now onwards does not want to allow free data..even if you download that csv file directly, there is irregular change in time..
Lets hope cooltetra rectify the problem..or should we write to yahoo..How can we complaint to yahoo?..help.

Hi All

With encouragements from some of the very senior respectable members, I had started this thread. The aim was to learn about trading from the experts out here and to contibute in what ever way I could, in the way I can.
The content of this post needs to be changed, as I feel, it would be better to club all those attempts at one place.

My first attempt was an excel sheet that could give the details of the scrips traded on NSE/BSE (A predefined list)GAPAna. The aim was to trade the Gaps intraday.

The second sheet was CoolIntra, a sheet with some enhancement over GapAna and pivot tradings intraday.

The need expressed by some of you who used the sheet made me think of intigrating/ using some established TA software and that lead to the birth of ToAB, a sheet that pumped data into Amibroker.
The need to support FChart was expressed and this is the reason for the change of name of ToAB to CoolRT. The original postings related to ToAB can be found at ToAB.
The improvements to ToAB can be found at CoolRT.

I will be posting all the improvements of all these sheets at this place only.

The original post of this thread has been moved to the Original Post

Best Regards
Coool.
Comments and Suggestions always welcomed at [email protected]

P.S. Dont embarrass me by asking for the passwords for the sheets. If you need to discuss the logic you may please PM me.
Fantastic job.
I too have made an excel sheet with complex formule. I wish to share if anyone intd.

rkgoyal_98

Hi,

I had been using CoolRC for long time to have an idea of Market status. However since many days it is not working fine as there is some change in Yahoo server. Has anyone solved the problem

Thanks
Rajeev