CoolWorks

Dear Cool,

The CoolRc utility has been extremely helpful n am thankful for the same. Am having problem getting the ^NSEI quotes into Amibroker.... Am able to get quotes for all the other scrips expect for the indices... Could you please assist me on this.

Thanks & Regards,
kvrprasad

Dear Friends
I felt a bit nostalgic visiting the site after so many days. My other engagements kept me away. My due apologies to the esteem users of the sheet, sorry I could not address them earlier. If any one of you is still using it and facing problem, I would like to address them.

Of the people I used to interact with I do see Karthik Sir around. Could also see Rajesh and Swagat. Your thread has done extremely well Karthik Sir, lot to read in there. Where are the others?

I guess I have missed a lot of action here. Need to catch up.

Best Regards
Coool.

Welcome bck Cool. yes we missed u and ur great knowledge on various technical issues. U can c the long quee of problems in ur thread. This shows how much u were in demand.

abt others most of the other fellow boarders they r busy with there own trading. even me make a post in a few days.

Anyways
very happy to cu bck.

Dear Friends
I felt a bit nostalgic visiting the site after so many days. My other engagements kept me away. My due apologies to the esteem users of the sheet, sorry I could not address them earlier. If any one of you is still using it and facing problem, I would like to address them.

Of the people I used to interact with I do see Karthik Sir around. Could also see Rajesh and Swagat. Your thread has done extremely well Karthik Sir, lot to read in there. Where are the others?

Best Regards
Coool.
WELLCOME COOL..

jdm

Dear Friends

Best Regards
Coool.
good to see you back coool.

cheers,
jdm.

lvgandhi

Welcome back Cool!
You are in time to clear my doubt. at present I am in USA. Date shown is system date and time is IST of trade. This is shown in the attached fig COOL1.png. How to get trade date?

Last edited: