CoolWorks

R

robin_malihan

this excell sheet seems to be the one of the tool i want but this us not working for me as i cannt refresh the data , it is showing the old data of 06-06-06.

plz help anyone who is using or might have used in past.

Robin

Hello everyone,

I am a beginner in day trading. I am a very conservative guy but after looking at the post and its threads, it gives me lots of courage to get into intraday trading.

First of all, great thanks to Cool, Murthy sir, chachi and few others who have contributed a lot on this post. I took my own sweet time (two days) to go through this entire post and was very overwhelmed by the responses.

I joined traderji few months ago and had my first post two days ago. I am now going to religiously follow this forum.

Suggestions:
------------
While going through the entire post, I did not come across any interactive charts. I always look at interactive charts from yahoo (link given below). Can this be integrated somehow?

http://finance.yahoo.com/charts?s=%5ENSEI#chart1:symbol=^nsei;range=1d;indicator=ema(50,20)+volume+rsi;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=1;logscale=on;source=undefined

Personal question for Mr.Cool (If he doesn't mind)
-----------------------------------------------
What is your real name?

Regards,
Maxi

cbosein

Hi Cooltetra,

To-day, I visited this thread & quiet interesting method being explained. Thanks you for revealing your successful method.

Wher I can download Excel sheet you mentioned? Kindly inform link.

Thanks & regards,
keerthi

cbosein

Hi diesel engine,

I am interested to have your excel sheet?

It is linked any where? If so inform link details. Or mail me to keerthi405 at g m a i l dot c o m.

Thanks & regards,
Keerthi