CoolWorks

No, Nothing is available free, they charge 48000/- data charges & software but their services, data feed, & software r unmatched

Regards
Shyaam

lvgandhi

No, Nothing is available free, they charge 48000/- data charges & software but their services, data feed, & software r unmatched

Regards
Shyaam
Coolintra, CoolRC and FCharts are free. Further this thread is for Coolworks and your post is noway connected to it other than for advertising your products. As I have seen you have made enough advts in more threads unrelated to those threads, I request you to desist from such irrelevant ads. I hope Traderji will look into this.

Hi Sai
Did you downloaded and put tthe format file, idclose.format in Amibroker format directory?
And are you looking at database that has been configured as intraday with periodicity as tick.

Best Regards
Coool.

PLS GIVE LINK TO "idclose.format" FILE. THANX IN ADVANCE.

Coolintra, CoolRC and FCharts are free. Further this thread is for Coolworks and your post is noway connected to it other than for advertising your products. As I have seen you have made enough advts in more threads unrelated to those threads, I request you to desist from such irrelevant ads. I hope Traderji will look into this.
Hi Mr. Cool Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m using SpiderIris n highly satisfied from their product, servics & data Feed etc. & this is a community of traders all r sharing their exp. with all. If i m satisfied & sharing my exp then i dont think I m advertising Spider product if u dont wants to c the free demo leave it y r u making lot of noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m just helping people to use right product.

But i m sure if u will c the demo of their RT software u will sing the same song in my rythem.

Shyaam

lvgandhi

Hi Mr. Cool Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m using SpiderIris n highly satisfied from their product, servics & data Feed etc. & this is a community of traders all r sharing their exp. with all. If i m satisfied & sharing my exp then i dont think I m advertising Spider product if u dont wants to c the free demo leave it y r u making lot of noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m just helping people to use right product.

But i m sure if u will c the demo of their RT software u will sing the same song in my rythem.

Shyaam
This thread is not for your advertising. This thread is meant for discussing coolworks program. As a forum member you should know that you should post relevent materials in respective threads. Your posting in no way connected to coolworks. just list a few..
------------------
You have posted in Fibotrader : An Excellent Free TA Software
I dont know y people prefer free product, u r planning to make money from stock market plz this is my suggestion not use free software bcoz they offer very poor services
----------------------------
in Real Time Data
Guys not to worry u can c the demo of SpiderIris it is free of cost for 3 days. y dont u c the demo chk the feed & their scanners & then u can decide upon
----------------------------------------------
in Nse Backfill, Bse Backfill, Bse Live, Yahoo Backfill Data Source
Yes i m using the software which can recover the previos data. First it will fill the gap or ur can say previous data then it will show me live quotes ( real time). I m using SpiderIris.
------------------------------------------------------
All these show you are just advertising.
In no way fibotrader is connected to SpiderIris, SpiderIris don't provide backfill or realtime data to other software.
Hence my post and request to Traderji. I request other members to take note of his posts and offer comments

This thread is not for your advertising. This thread is meant for discussing coolworks program. As a forum member you should know that you should post relevent materials in respective threads. Your posting in no way connected to coolworks. just list a few..
------------------
You have posted in Fibotrader : An Excellent Free TA Software
I dont know y people prefer free product, u r planning to make money from stock market plz this is my suggestion not use free software bcoz they offer very poor services
----------------------------
in Real Time Data
Guys not to worry u can c the demo of SpiderIris it is free of cost for 3 days. y dont u c the demo chk the feed & their scanners & then u can decide upon
----------------------------------------------
in Nse Backfill, Bse Backfill, Bse Live, Yahoo Backfill Data Source
Yes i m using the software which can recover the previos data. First it will fill the gap or ur can say previous data then it will show me live quotes ( real time). I m using SpiderIris.
------------------------------------------------------
All these show you are just advertising.
In no way fibotrader is connected to SpiderIris, SpiderIris don't provide backfill or realtime data to other software.
Hence my post and request to Traderji. I request other members to take note of his posts and offer comments
Thanks to upload all this infomation. all this information. This is clearly showing i m suggesting all members, i m not forcing ny body. Every coin have two side One is head & second is tail ( positive & negetive). I dont know y u can c only negetive side. y not psitive ( i think this is ur behvior)

Regards
Shyaam

guys stop fighting here and shyam pls keep spider iris away from this thread.

U can start a new thread on it. But no discussion abt anyother app other than coolworks here.

Thanks