Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
so many threads regarding capstone , lookslike there are not too many prop trading firms in india and may be very few trading in indian markets.

I have read each and every comment on this thread. Can anyone please tell me what would an average performer approximately earn after the first three months of training??? Please do not give me answers like it depends upon your performance, instead just tell me the figure for an average performer... Currently I am working at TCS and want to switchover to trading..I have a package of about 4 lacs in TCS. If I join Capstone will be able to earn the same after 3 months of training, assuming an average performance.

And how much returns(in percentage terms) an average performer generates in a month?? Kindly provide me with an approximate figure....

Thanks in advance!!!
You should open a trading account with 1 lac, with a broker offering lowest brokerage, and start trading on your own. If you could trun that into 2 lac, then you should quit and try trading as a career. Your biggest edge in market will be that you wont have to depend on your trading income for your living. There's nothing that these firms teach you that's not available online.

jagankris

You should open a trading account with 1 lac, with a broker offering lowest brokerage, and start trading on your own. If you could trun that into 2 lac, then you should quit and try trading as a career. Your biggest edge in market will be that you wont have to depend on your trading income for your living. There's nothing that these firms teach you that's not available online.
Amit - Reading online doesn't alone brings the necessary experience.

Experience in a Prop Trading Firm will definitely help one to change oneself faster than trading in isolation and learning by mistakes blowing the accounts multi times before realising what is required for successful trading.

Prop trading exp will bring exposure to the latest the technologies.
Relationship with highly experienced traders.

Amit - Reading online doesn't alone brings the necessary experience.

Experience in a Prop Trading Firm will definitely help one to change oneself faster than trading in isolation and learning by mistakes blowing the accounts multi times before realising what is required for successful trading.

Prop trading exp will bring exposure to the latest the technologies.
Relationship with highly experienced traders.
Hi Jagan,
Thanks for your insights.. but do you think quitting other job is worth it? And if so, which of the prop trading firms are the best to consider?

hello,

You have got something wrong here. I'm currently working in capstone as a learner and the profit sharing ratio is 70:30 which means you will get 70% and the co retains 30% of the total profits earned and out of that 70%, you will get 40% after 3 months and remaining 30% after 18 months provided you have a backup of 35000$ in your account. If you are able to crack the training/learning period of 3 months, you will get 8000 pm as salary which will be deducted from the profits that you earn and also other charges like software charges, misc charges etc. Initially you are given only 1 share to trade and after that your quantity gets increased slowly depending on your performance. senior traders have a buying power of more than crores of dollars.
how was your interview? did u get selected?:D
Dear can you also please tell so hows is the earning potential on average for a beginner over CSAPL apart from their salary? please contact me on my personal no. its 9370588886. Waiting for your kind reply. Regards,
Ramiz Kinikar.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to prepare for the Aptitude Round of Capstone Securities and, if possible, some sample questions!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!
I found the HR round very interesting, I though it would be full of Stock Market Questions and Financial Market, but rather it was more about explaining my Past work experience and describing myself as an Individual over there. I loved the interaction with HR, she was pretty much friendly than jus an HR Manager. She asked me jus one question which i beleive I answered her upto her expectations, which was as " WHY U WANT TO ENTER THE WORLD OF TRADING:????? Thats all..rest was fabulous interaction with HR.

I have read each and every comment on this thread. Can anyone please tell me what would an average performer approximately earn after the first three months of training??? Please do not give me answers like it depends upon your performance, instead just tell me the figure for an average performer... Currently I am working at TCS and want to switchover to trading..I have a package of about 4 lacs in TCS. If I join Capstone will be able to earn the same after 3 months of training, assuming an average performance.

And how much returns(in percentage terms) an average performer generates in a month?? Kindly provide me with an approximate figure....

Thanks in advance!!!
hi,

I am also planning to make career in trading. can you please share your experience about the trading at capstone?
i am also planning to join the trading by quitting the job which is giving me Rs.12 lakhs package P.a.
My cell number is 9011754677.

Please reply

newuser_RK

Why do you want to leave a decent job. Trading is difficult, trust me IT jobs are much easier. Grass always look greener on the other side. Keep your IT, keep is growi g 5-10% pa with ocaasional switches of 30% and ocassional onsite assignments. Continue SIP invest small in direct equities and trust me you will do better than most of the traders....