Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd.

Greetings everyone, Do anyone here know about the Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd. , a Pune based trading firm. I am totally raw to Intraday trading and all, is it good to join Capstone as Intraday Trader(learner).?

i was a trader with Capstone for a year it's a very good firm to trade with if you are really interested in trading professionally great platform and very good trading floor.The management is not that great they will not approve your leaves no matter how serious matter is the top trader's get all the benefits, overall a good platform to start trading in US equity i had joined Trench trading after that horrible platform cannot really trade on lack of data in level II market maker lack of ECN joining them was a mistake i left capstone as trench had given be better payout structure with worst trading platform after i joined Dollarbird Trading with a better platform and most important 100 Routes for placing order with all major dark pool lit pool and major ecn only drawback is you have to put your own risk capital with decent 1:50 times BP good tech. support always ready to help with all knowledge of platform and ECN with i found very good and helpful and the most important part with this firm was i am getting payout 99% with no lag i get payout by 10th of very month if you are ready to risk your own capital to trade in US equity this firm is the best place to start hope there are more firms which start trading floor in India

I was trading with this group for about 9 months but could not continue due to some personal reason as far as service, platform and payout is concern i never had any issue everything was on time and they have one of the best trading platform with more then 100 routing system and order execution is best with them

Last edited: