Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd.

Hello friends,

Today i give interview in Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd. for the post of trader. company involved trading in us market. as per company give me information first three month company give training within these period company give Rs 3000/- per month as a salary and give 2000 american dollar for trading. if i earn profit on these amount company give me 30% profit sharing ratio. within these three month company check my trading accuracy and after give me confirmation for job.
1.My question is after 6 month company how much dollar give me for trading because in 2000 dollar i can not generate hug profit. and company not give me fixed salary. my all income is totally depend upon my profit amount.
2.any one have any experiences in that company and what is the futures if i joint these company.

If any one have experiences so pls write about these company and work process.

Thanks

Taurus1

Nobody will see this thread here, so PM the mods and ask for this thread to be moved to "Trading Careers".
The return on 2000$ needs to be at least 100% for you to be able to live off the 30%.

nac

I have just heard about Capstone. If you are totally new to trading and interested in this field, training and 3 grand stipend is a good deal. May be even 6 months to a year, its fine.

But after that, this pay package (3k + 30% profit) would be hard to make a living.

Making 4% profit is reasonably good, I would say. With 2k buying power, you can make $80. After calculating your brokerage, NYSE/NASDAQ fee and any other misc. charges, your net would be in negative.

You have to make a vvv good trade to be in net profit.

Rather than working your axx off to work/earn for the company. Learn and trade there for a while, and start trading for your own account.

The best deal one should expect, (after training period)
Buying power of 20k or more
<$1 per 1000 shares brokerage.
S/w free of charge
75% profit sharing

Hello friends,

Today i give interview in Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd. for the post of trader. company involved trading in us market. as per company give me information first three month company give training within these period company give Rs 3000/- per month as a salary and give 2000 american dollar for trading. if i earn profit on these amount company give me 30% profit sharing ratio. within these three month company check my trading accuracy and after give me confirmation for job.
1.My question is after 6 month company how much dollar give me for trading because in 2000 dollar i can not generate hug profit. and company not give me fixed salary. my all income is totally depend upon my profit amount.
2.any one have any experiences in that company and what is the futures if i joint these company.

If any one have experiences so pls write about these company and work process.

Thanks
hello,

You have got something wrong here. I'm currently working in capstone as a learner and the profit sharing ratio is 70:30 which means you will get 70% and the co retains 30% of the total profits earned and out of that 70%, you will get 40% after 3 months and remaining 30% after 18 months provided you have a backup of 35000$ in your account. If you are able to crack the training/learning period of 3 months, you will get 8000 pm as salary which will be deducted from the profits that you earn and also other charges like software charges, misc charges etc. Initially you are given only 1 share to trade and after that your quantity gets increased slowly depending on your performance. senior traders have a buying power of more than crores of dollars.
how was your interview? did u get selected?:D

Hi to all people who have been or are employed in Capstone. Kindly can you tell me the type of questions asked in the HR round and Technical Round....????
Is your knowledge of technical analysis checked in the Technical Round???? I am planning to apply to Capstone. I am quite confident that I will crack the Aptitude Round...but I am quite worried about the two rounds of Interview??? Please be kind enough to reply to this post.....Eagerly waiting for your reply

comm4300

Hi to all people who have been or are employed in Capstone. Kindly can you tell me the type of questions asked in the HR round and Technical Round....????
Is your knowledge of technical analysis checked in the Technical Round???? I am planning to apply to Capstone. I am quite confident that I will crack the Aptitude Round...but I am quite worried about the two rounds of Interview??? Please be kind enough to reply to this post.....Eagerly waiting for your reply
aptitude test is all that matters.

you crack it, you are in..

other rounds are just formalities. questions about your background/family etc etc...no one has ever been rejected on these rounds.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to prepare for the Aptitude Round of Capstone Securities and, if possible, some sample questions!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Can anyone give me some tips on how to prepare for the Aptitude Round of Capstone Securities and, if possible, some sample questions!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!
Don't join capstone to waste your time..
If you have 2000-3000 USD then start at your own.
You have a better chance of success there.