Info regarding Capstone Securities.

Does anyone on the forum has any idea about Capstone Securities Ltd., a Pune based prop-trading firm. I'm interested to know about the work culture and career prospects, once we join the firm. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Novicetrader90

trade2411

Does anyone on the forum has any idea about Capstone Securities Ltd., a Pune based prop-trading firm. I'm interested to know about the work culture and career prospects, once we join the firm. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Novicetrader90
I had a offer from them, but didnt join for some reasons.. didnt like their work culture..
also few points of concern..
1) they dont trade derviatives
2) only US equity. ( timings 6 pm to 3 am)
But it can be a really great exposure to begin with..
Are there any other prop comps in india?

trade2411

agree 100%.

Futures first - Mumbai, Gujarat and Kolkota.
Tenchrant - Chennai.

google search for the same....
Futures first, i couldnt get through.. and sadly one cannot appear twice for the interview.
Trenchant i have problems sending them mails to the id on their site, if you know any other way to apply for trenchant do let me know..

Hey gentle men out der :) I ll b glad if anyone help me Im planning to join Capstone Firm as trader I came 2 know that I have to attend a apptitude test So can u tell me What kind of questions will be asked so that I can prepare myself. I came across some question But i wer e abt investment not on Trading So help me out :)

Thank u