Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd.

hey... i cleared apti test jsut before 10 days but yet i didnt receive any call from comapny.... can u tell me when they will call me.... or i rejected.

milkyblack

hey... i cleared apti test jsut before 10 days but yet i didnt receive any call from comapny.... can u tell me when they will call me.... or i rejected.
Just after the apti there is an interview for those who have cleared the apti. Did they at the end of the apti tell the marks scored?

I have read each and every comment on this thread. Can anyone please tell me what would an average performer approximately earn after the first three months of training??? Please do not give me answers like it depends upon your performance, instead just tell me the figure for an average performer... Currently I am working at TCS and want to switchover to trading..I have a package of about 4 lacs in TCS. If I join Capstone will be able to earn the same after 3 months of training, assuming an average performance.

And how much returns(in percentage terms) an average performer generates in a month?? Kindly provide me with an approximate figure....

Thanks in advance!!!

jagankris

why don't you try Dollarbird Trading it is more suitable you then capstone you can try it as a part-time career
Dear Rohit,

I don't know any thing about US markets.

I just visited the dollarbird website but still I am not very clear.

To become a trader with Dollarbird - what are the prerequisites ?

Do I need to have my own trading capital or Dollarbird offers the capital as well as the system ?

What is 99% pay out structure ?

What are the brokerage and other charges ?

TIA.

Is it possible to trade S&P and dowjones ?

Mr.G

contact me at wallstreettrader @ rediff.com
i will tell u the way how to start in US equities market
To invest in US markets you simply have to open an account with a US based broker. RBI allows remittance upto 1lakh USD after that you may take permission and invest more.

Mr.G

Don't join capstone by leaving your TCS job
you will certainly loose at least 4 lacs as their business model will not let you earn money before one year.... even after that there are many things which you need to know before you take a decision on your well settled career.
I will not reveal my identity here but even the MD of Capstone Mr. Flavian Patel knows me personally and I know each and every one of capstone.
get in touch with me at wallstreettrader at rediff dot com
I will share with you everything what I know about capstone as well as US mkt trading
Check your email friend.