• just trade

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters
I am trading with RKGlobal since last 1 and half month
RKGlobal customer service is not good.....but as long as you know how to operate ODIN and check there backOffice, you would not need the services mostly.
The brokerage is the best part while working with RKGlobal, for all daytraders.....they have a new type where if you pay 999Rs per month you can trade infinite. But for me it is too much.

D

darkstar

Lazy...is the brok for one way or both ways??

Rgds
thank u for this link i am also religare client for last 1 month . they offer me 1800 rs for subscribtion that will refund if i had genreat 1800 rs bkg in one year . my bkg is for dilivery is 15 paisa and for margin 1.5 paisa ( 1 & half paisa) and 5 days for holding margin position thats the big deal. hope it will remain after new nse, bse timing will change. i think it is better than Trump Super Trump Plus plan ! what u think sir pls reply
waiting for u r reply
thanks

D

darkstar

i am also religare client for last 1 month . they offer me 1800 rs for subscribtion that will refund if i had genreat 1800 rs bkg in one year . my bkg is for dilivery is 15 paisa and for margin 1.5 paisa ( 1 & half paisa) and 5 days for holding margin position thats the big deal. hope it will remain after new nse, bse timing will change. i think it is better than Trump Super Trump Plus plan ! what u think sir pls reply
waiting for u r reply
thanks

lazytrader

i am also religare client for last 1 month . they offer me 1800 rs for subscribtion that will refund if i had genreat 1800 rs bkg in one year . my bkg is for dilivery is 15 paisa and for margin 1.5 paisa ( 1 & half paisa) and 5 days for holding margin position thats the big deal. hope it will remain after new nse, bse timing will change. i think it is better than Trump Super Trump Plus plan ! what u think sir pls reply
waiting for u r reply
thanks
.15% for delivery and .015% for intraday and you pay Rs.1800 in advance?

As per their plan charges, to get .25% and .025% you have to pay Rs.2500 in advance. How did you get lower brokerage?

Is is based on some plan or negotiated?

D

darkstar

.15% for delivery and .015% for intraday and you pay Rs.1800 in advance?

As per their plan charges, to get .25% and .025% you have to pay Rs.2500 in advance. How did you get lower brokerage?

Is is based on some plan or negotiated?
thanks for reply my dear good friend definetly i negociate, and i said them, that i rmoney client and i paid 1 paisa for mrg and del i force him quite hard. this 1800 is adjust in my brokreg if i made 1800 rs bkg in 365 days also i get bonus point for trade that convert in rs and adjust in my bkg. i had home office traded with 1 desktop & 1 lappy i did'nt close rmoney account becouse of 1 paisa BKG for delivery and one another main reason i used technical analysis i used supertrade i find very good from odin had nothing in respective. i wana know u open account from branch or frenchise that is main case. i am from kota there is 2 religare institution what frenchise offer to me deposite 1 lakh (definetly after open account they submit 1 lakh rs to my account) and there are .025 % bkg for mrg and del 15 % they both said i am the branch i know one of them are layer so i search on there site find branch address i find . definetly branch gave me more than frenchise. so i wana know r u from which city.
thanks again . WAITING FOR REPLY

Last edited by a moderator:

PGDIMES

thanks for reply my dear good friend definetly i negociate, and i said them, that i rmoney client and i paid 1 paisa for mrg and del i force him quite hard. this 1800 is adjust in my brokreg if i made 1800 rs bkg in 365 days also i get bonus point for trade that convert in rs and adjust in my bkg. i had home office traded with 1 desktop & 1 lappy i did'nt close rmoney account becouse of 1 paisa BKG for delivery and one another main reason i used technical analysis i used supertrade i find very good from odin had nothing in respective. i wana know u open account from branch or frenchise that is main case. i am from kota there is 2 religare institution what frenchise offer to me deposite 1 lakh (definetly after open account they submit 1 lakh rs to my account) and there are .025 % bkg for mrg and del 15 % they both said i am the branch i know one of them are layer so i search on there site find branch address i find . definetly branch gave me more than frenchise. so i wana know r u from which city.
thanks again . WAITING FOR REPLY

Aren't u charged Rs 15 per executed trade? Is it applicable in options as well as futures?