• ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters

lazytrader

Hi all.
I am new to the trading world.

Just enquired in Religare to open demat+trading a/c. The RM told the a/c opening charge is Rs. 500(one time). Deliver-0.3%, intra-day-0.03% and importantly minimum transaction charges will be Rs. 25 per trade.
Plus, the ODIN Software charge is Rs. 1800 per year. But, if my brokerage fees exceeds Rs. 1800, the money will be refunded.

So, shall i go with them?
If not, plz suggest any other reliable broker. thanks.
Get this last plan - Trump Plus.
http://www.religareonline.com/trumpact.html

If you can generate more than Rs.2500/yr brokerage then it's the best deal.

spiritunit

lazytrader, can you suggest me a better brokerage for trading in options? I am planning to start intraday on options, doing now with sharekhan (Rs.70/lot - total Rs.160 with all taxes) seems very costly for trading in options.

lazytrader

lazytrader, can you suggest me a better brokerage for trading in options? I am planning to start intraday on options, doing now with sharekhan (Rs.70/lot - total Rs.160 with all taxes) seems very costly for trading in options.
I am only stating brokerages:
(per lot)
RKG - Rs.9
RMoney- Somewhere between the two but not sure about exact price.
Religare: Rs.50 (high volume Rs.25) (http://www.religareonline.com/trumpact.html)

I think you can bargain with Angel for Rs.25 but that again is only for high volume.

Also some brokers have a minimum price per lot mentioned like religare.

Dear Forum Members,

Do anyone of you have experience with IL&FS Investsmart Securities ? Now it is HSBC InvestDirect Securities. It has the positives of ICICIDirect with its 3-in-1 A/c of Bank-Demat-Savings A/c combination. It has the Web-based trading site but it goes one up with the "SmartTrade is an EXE based desktop software designed for active traders".

Has anyone tried this service in either of the avatars (IL&FS / HSBC) ?

As I bank with HSBC I would prefer to deal with them. Having bank, demat and trading a/c in one place helps.

Thanks
ya HSBC investmart actually uses the tradeanywhere platform provided by religare technova,
the same platform being used by religare securities,

they only provide 4 times margin exposure and there auto square off time is 3:10 PM

theres also a limitation of number of market watches one can open in smartrade(only six)

and they charge a whopping 25000 for a begining account for smart trade,

the brokerage is also higher, around .025% for intra day

given all the above facts, religare is far better option,

HSBC really knows how to milk deep pocket clients!!!!

alroyraj

hi traders

thanks for voting. keep the votes coming. also would appreciate ur experiences with brokers,good or bad. i would also like to know the brokerages rates, software, services etc. provided by different brokers. i went thru many similar threads, but the information provided is not updated like rates etc.
cheers[/.QUOTE] message is deleted

Last edited:
I want to know about RKglobal when I open site for trading the internet exploer gives message of invalid certicate and do not proceed as a diffrent site may misleading you into believing that you are on the site what is typed on url IU wrote to rk global they told mer to send image of error after sendig the bm-p image There has been no reply since last 20 days
kindly guide me

alroyraj

I want to know about RKglobal when I open site for trading the internet exploer gives message of invalid certicate and do not proceed as a diffrent site may misleading you into believing that you are on the site what is typed on url IU wrote to rk global they told mer to send image of error after sendig the bm-p image There has been no reply since last 20 days
kindly guide me
As far as I am concerned none of the brokerage sites except perhaps bank brokerage like Icici have any valid certificate. Its so disappointing. Even for that matter the NCFM site through which we pay for taking the online NCFM exam is unsecured. And most sites if certified use one by a company called "Thawte" .

RKGlobal service is not good.....but as long as you know how to operate ODIN and check there backOffice, you would not need the services mostly.
The brokerage is the best part while working with RKGlobal, for all daytraders.....they have a new type where if you pay 999Rs per month you can trade infinite. But for me it is too much.