When did 5Paisa introduce the facility to convert Intra-day trades into Delivery ?
Earlier it was not available, I have even lost money due to this. Coz I initiated an Intra-day trade, and the stock moved up, but in the afternoon there was a reversal and I tried to convert it into Delivery, but even with sufficient funds, it was informed 5Paisa Customer Care that 5Paisa doesn't offer the facility, so had to sell at a LOSS. The next day the Stock went up. And what I suffered was huge loss.

5Paisa doesn't offer Commodity Trading. I don't know why they are not offering it.

No Commodity Trading,
No Stop Loss -Market Order only the SL-Limit is available,
No Trailing StopLoss,
No Bracket Order,
No Cover Order,
Moreover, Customer Care guys takes a min. of 25 minutes to respond over a call, and the CC doesn't have a Toll Free No.

mmca2006

What is Discount Broking?
Discount Broking is a concept wherein the broker charges lower commissions or brokerage in comparison to the regular brokerage.

What are Discount Brokers?
In discount broking, lower commissions are charged as compared to the market norms and attract the existing clients of other firms in the field. No annual service fee or maintenance fees are charged on customer's accounts. A discount broker is a stockbroker who carries out buy and sell orders at a reduced commission compared to a full-service broker but provides no investment advice.
I am already a client of IIFL but did not trade for long time because of high brokerage. However I want to know --
If IIFL and 5paisa .com is same then how can I avail discount brokerage @ Rs.10/- per order. Whether I have to open a new A/c or my existing A/c can converted to discount brokerage.
Will be grateful if I get response from your end