The Gann Box

hi Max,

i appreciate your efforts!!!!!
But as of now, i am kid in Gann theory! i really did not get wht is this master chart and square of 9 and 12?
And wht is it's use in intraday???

please guide,

Regards,
Winston
Hi Winston,

Welcome to "The Gann Box"

If you wish to kow the basics of Gann's methods, I would send you the basic books which I think should help the beginers. Come on YAHOO messanger. Let's start sharing.

Regards

Max

Re: The Square Of 12

I am just wondering how to devide one drading day into square of 12.

One trading day consists of 335(or 325 leaving 5 mins start and end). but square of 12 is 144.......how this 144 and 335 are related...can u pls explain this....

Thanks,
Prakash
Hi,

We have seen how one trading day can be visualized as one circle. Now all of us know the basics of geometry, we just don't give it the necessary thinking.

So buddy, if you presume a day as a circle, a circle has 360 degrees total. Now there is another geometrical shape which has 360 too, it's square.

Got the idea?

By the way, Hexagon can be used as a tool too, but let's not start the bouncers here. I am trying to keep it as simple as possible.

Regards

Max.

Hi mr omkarmango,

No doubt it is a good thread. and all the participants are taking much
efforts on this theory ..
my query was whether the results of this theory can be tested with other theories available.
thanks and all the best .

Yes.

certainty... undoubtedly... definitely... unquestionably, we can trade successfully with Gann theory.

But if you are considering the trading on the basis of what is stated in this thread up to now, the answer is no.
May Max will come up with some real things, what he by now, not even hinted, then you may proceed.

all the best

Omkar

Yes.

certainty... undoubtedly... definitely... unquestionably, we can trade successfully with Gann theory.

But if you are considering the trading on the basis of what is stated in this thread up to now, the answer is no.
May Max will come up with some real things, what he by now, not even hinted, then you may proceed.

all the best

Omkar
Hi Omkar,

Having a nice weekend?

We are at the very basic levels here buddy. People over here cannot even relate to a a trading day as a geometrical Shape! No doubt that they have been wearing the glasses of linear theories all the time. It's not therer falt after all.. If you keep a man in dark for 20 years, he will obviosuly fear light. You see, we are afraid of what we don't know.

I am trying to remove the same fear out of the minds of the traders as much as I can do. That would be the reason I am currently sticking with basic. Otherwise, who would love to descirbe a trading day as circle, cause they make the very basics of Gann's methods.

What I am trying to do here share the very roots of Gann theory (If you have referred to my earlier posts about the Squares you will know). And I need serious HELP from people like you.

After all, a very mottive of a good community forum like Traderji should be something more than "CHITCHAT".

Regards

Max.

Dear,

It's not to you.
First, I want to make clear the ability of Gann Theory & that's all.
But at this speed it will take more than a year.

Go for Angles bro. make it fast.

regards

Omkar

See Friends... Dont Go For New Theory Untill Ur Present Theory Is Working....

Tooo Many Minds = No Mind

Keep That In Mind
Dear Friend,

This is not another OR new theory. Angles are real tradable part of the theory.

On one hand guys are asking for 'theory to trade with' & when I ask Max to go for that, then you want to stop. :confused:

When you learn the complete theory, you will understand what I was saying.

Anyway, proceed either way.

Regards.

Dear Friend,

This is not another OR new theory. Angles are real tradable part of the theory.

On one hand guys are asking for 'theory to trade with' & when I ask Max to go for that, then you want to stop. :confused:

When you learn the complete theory, you will understand what I was saying.

Anyway, proceed either way.

Regards.
Hi Omkar,

Was out on killing today. Short Selling you see, you get rear opportunities to do that. Couldn't even update my site, today's fall was so much fast.

Yet So much predetermined!

I've already stated : Criticism is the Only Sign Of Improvement!

We are improving buddy, it's time to celebrate, not to answer the criticism.

Oh by the way, too much tired for any informative post now. Would post some material by today eve..

Regards

Max

Hello Friends,

Sorry couldn't make a post in past few days, but I've witnessed the slowdown in you people's interest.

Anyways, I have to continue my work.

So I would need replies on how many people experimented the three of ideas I've provided?

1. Thinking about one trading day as a 360 degree circle
2. Thinking about one trading day as four squares of nine
3. Thinking about one trading day as one square of tweleve

Like I said, I want YOUR participation to help you learn this theory (NOT THE THEORY SORRY, THE VERY PART OF THE THEORY WHICH I BELIEVE I HAVE UNDERSTOOD)

So I need answers....

And by the way, I would love to know whether it proved any good for you to experiment in this!

Regards

Max