The Gann Box

U

uasish

Hello MAX,

it is great that you have started to teach Gann theories.Is it very mysterious dealing from astrology , numerology to solid geometry???

Well, wht is the outlook for nifty and sensex according to Gann theory???
Will appreciate your opinion!!!!

Best wishes,

winston
Winston,
Your this statement "you have started to teach Gann theories" speaks volume about your streched state of mind.Calm down.

Asish

Winston,

Yeah, you are perfectly right when you say,

Gann is 'very mysterious dealing from astrology , numerology to solid geometry'

We traders should never forget that he was not a divine entity.
Like all of us he had to place 'stop loss' though small ones. & some times they used to trigger. SR. of 85 to 90 %
But, at times when used to be very firm about his predictions & they proved almost infallible. [may the signals be with multiple techniques of him]

Considering the matter of theory, you can start building base for trading, by reading gifs posted by me. those are useful not only for Gann trading but for every kind of trading.

& hope some or other knowledgable man will continue the upgrades.

hi everbody,
can you forcast the future movement of the market with the help of gann theory.if so ,you may post your findings regularly to enable the newcomers( like me who are not knowing the gann theory but are interested in the end results. ) to check and verify with other theories and available parameters.
with regards and thanks.

hi everbody,

can you forcast the future movement of the market with the help of gann theory.if so ,...........interested in the end results.

Speaking about myself,
I am not here to prove Me or Gann theory.

I first entered the thread in search of echo for exchange.
[please read the second half of my first post (page 1)] & still finding one

Fellows wanted basic knowledge, I thought I'll try to do it my way & convenience. But I think it's just impossible to fulfil everybodies wishlist.
May after some posts, somebody will ask for Tips.

Let's meet some other day in some other thread. :)

Last edited:
The Square Of 12

The very basic Master Chart from Gann.

I've manually designed it for the practical use.

Pink And Yellow Cloured boxes are most important.

Appllication of the chart is an art and needs to be understood first

For example, you can use this chart for determining crucial points of both time and price in future.

The important points are those on 45,90,180 and 360 degree first.

If you consider one trading day as a full circle, it can be divided into a square of twelve. Got the Idea?:)

However, this is just one methode of usage. I would love if guys like Omkar could come up with Advanced Methods.

Regards

Max

One Day Of Market : Nothing Else than FOUR SQUARES OF NINE

How many minutes are there in one trading day?

If you could answer the above question accurately, you need to focus on the following

1. One Square of nine is formed by 81 numbers (Can be price, time, range or simply anything)
2. 81 X 4 = 324
3. One trading day (Complete) is formed of 335 minutes
4. Avoiding 5 minute margin in End and In Begining (Where there is only excitment) you can make up four squares of nine and simple use it as a daytrading tool.

If you could think of a day as one circle, you can also think of it as four squares, you can also think of it as one square of tweleve. You can also think of it as Hexagon.

Gann is all about reading between lines you see.:)

I am attaching the four squares of nine in compiled format for you guys. See if you could find something interesting. I have seen it.... but would not share with you since it is so simple that any human eye can determine it... I would also request you people not to share it here since The Very Motto of this thread is to enable the general traders see the world of Gann.

WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

Regards

Max

Last edited:

winstonn

hi Max,

i appreciate your efforts!!!!!
But as of now, i am kid in Gann theory! i really did not get wht is this master chart and square of 9 and 12?
And wht is it's use in intraday???

please guide,

Regards,
Winston

Re: The Square Of 12

The very basic Master Chart from Gann.

I've manually designed it for the practical use.

Pink And Yellow Cloured boxes are most important.

Appllication of the chart is an art and needs to be understood first

For example, you can use this chart for determining crucial points of both time and price in future.

The important points are those on 45,90,180 and 360 degree first.

If you consider one trading day as a full circle, it can be divided into a square of twelve. Got the Idea?:)

However, this is just one methode of usage. I would love if guys like Omkar could come up with Advanced Methods.

Regards

Max
I am just wondering how to devide one drading day into square of 12.

One trading day consists of 335(or 325 leaving 5 mins start and end). but square of 12 is 144.......how this 144 and 335 are related...can u pls explain this....

Thanks,
Prakash

Hi mr omkarmango,

No doubt it is a good thread. and all the participants are taking much
efforts on this theory ..
my query was whether the results of this theory can be tested with other theories available.
thanks and all the best .