The Gann Box

Linus

Hi Johnbest

Welcome to the club
Could you please go further giving us a list of books and the links of download

Regards

Max
Hi Makrand! On the lighter side, this is not a club! BTW, nice thread on Gann. But he will always remain a controversial figure, and the web is full of stories about him!

Regards brother,

ss :D

Last edited:
Hi Max,

Take it easy! It is Monday afternoon and boy it's hot like an oven in Mumbai!

Cheers!

ss :)
Sorry Buddy

Was just replying to all the threads...couldn't make out it was yours.

About heat.. yes.... deadly.... I believe we're gonna have early monsoon this year

Don't worry... I have a bad style of writing... it's not my approach

Regards

Max

Gann Analysis

Known as the Master Forecaster, W D Gann introduced the financial world to a completely new way of thinking about market analysis. Many in the trading community today rate W D Gann as the greatest trader of all time. His ability to predict turning points in the market left even the greatest skeptics amazed. Many of his predications were publicly recorded well before they occurred, and journalists who publicly recorded his astounding accuracy scrutinized his trading ability. Gann's discoveries opened up a completely new way of understanding charting of the markets. His life and his studies continue to influence thousands of today's traders.

Gann Analysis includes Two Square of 9 tools; a static tool that starts from 1 and draws the cardinal angles from 1 to the price you select on the chart, and a dynamic version, which draws the cardinals from the starting price you select on the chart.

Through the period of the Great Depression with an unemployment level of over 25%, WD Gann had a staff of over 25 in his Wall Street office drawing his charts and analysis. Truly, Gann Swing Charts that Gann refers to in "45 Years in Wall Street" make up two of the nine chart styles that are available, Swing chart overlays for Bar and Candlestick charts are included to compliment swing studies. Some of Gann's studies centered on the understanding of planetary cycles. Gann was able to show an unquestionable link between planetary movements and stock and commodity prices. Swing Charts can be calculated by using price, points or percentage movements.

birdinfo

The Gann Box : Master Chart Course

Hello Everyone,

I believe sharing knowledge shouldn't have any hurdles. Yet, because of the file-size limitations I could not upload the e-books which I would love to share with you guys.

Yet, if someone is genuinely interested in recieveing the e-book about Gann squares, it's basis and application, please email me.

For advanced traders like Omkar, this one is something you must have got already.

If someone can post a link of the above book, it's even better.

Regards

Max

winstonn

Hello MAX,

it is great that you have started to teach Gann theories.Is it very mysterious dealing from astrology , numerology to solid geometry???

Well, wht is the outlook for nifty and sensex according to Gann theory???
Will appreciate your opinion!!!!

Best wishes,

winston

Max. Priy Mitra,

Essence of the book '45 yea.....' is here. other part is full of detailed description of the rules & chart example.

My gann docs folder accounts 581 MB. I just can't upload.

Reading the gif's u will know, from where the nowdays advices of capital management & stop loss mng ideas, 'inspired' from.

Regards

Attachments