The Gann Box

I fully endorse what Asish said. Most threads start promisingly but somewhere in between the thread becomes a mode of PERSONAL Communication. Guys, we are on this forum to learn from each other , so please do adhere to that motive.

Thanks & Best regards
I fully endorse this view. No personal special arrangements please. Carry on for the benefit of readers.

V

vvvv

I read somewhere that some people contacted Gann's only surving son and he was not rich (although he had traded with his father) and who said that his father made money primarily from selling courses...
GANN is one of the biggest hyped up fake according to larry williams & its upto u to believe it or not.theres no proof i think tht he was a master trader...stories u hear on the net...go to larry williams website & read wht he has to say.
i have read the same thing sumwhere..now i believe it after i read on larry williams website.

Hi Omkar

I have requested for the book "Path of Planets" please e-mail me if you have it.

Regarding sharing view online, I would love to do that.

Hope you recieved my email

the book "Path of Planets" who is the author, I have a very large collection of Gann related material, but it is easier to find if I know who the author is.

Reopening The Gann Box

Two years have passed by since i last posted anything about Gann on Traderji. In these two magnificent research years - I have learnt quite a few things about W.D. Gann and his methods, only to realize that I haven't even started to understand nature and it's laws yet.

I do not claim to have found some holy grail as there is none to be found. Success is only for those willing to work hard for it. However, since the purpose of any online community is to share knowledge and spread it to the rightful once - I would post bits and pieces of what I can share. I am sure that other members will be forthcoming in sharing as well.

Reopening the Gann Box - hope we all find Golden Nuggets this time.