The Gann Box

4xpipcounter

Re: Reopening The Gann Box

Makarand, considering you are a proponent of Gann's method, and you have done considerable research, I would like for you to post some forecasts based on this method. Show the why and wherefore of the entry, as well as the exit.
I'm more of a pragmatist than a theorist, so I would be interested in seeing some actual trades executed based on Gann's views.
I am only skeptical, because all I have done is read about Gann, hear people talk about Gann, but I still know of no one that made money trading according to Gann.
I believe the way to add a practical element to Gann is seeing the markets forecasted in advance of their moves.
This practical element I am talking about I live by. I have copious forecasts on this site using the cornerstone of my methodology, which is the ichimoku cloud. In turn, people become interested in the ichimoku cloud because of the practical element and not the theoretical element.
I didn't mean to put you on the spot. Your thread has made for some good reading. I would just like to become a believer in Gann's method and feel like I could endorse his method.

Two years have passed by since i last posted anything about Gann on Traderji. In these two magnificent research years - I have learnt quite a few things about W.D. Gann and his methods, only to realize that I haven't even started to understand nature and it's laws yet.

I do not claim to have found some holy grail as there is none to be found. Success is only for those willing to work hard for it. However, since the purpose of any online community is to share knowledge and spread it to the rightful once - I would post bits and pieces of what I can share. I am sure that other members will be forthcoming in sharing as well.

Reopening the Gann Box - hope we all find Golden Nuggets this time.

This thread aims at Technical Analysis studies based on W.D. Gann's work

It would cover wide range of information rearding W. D. Gann and his forecasting methods

Since it is a revolutionary view of looking at stock market (I have to admit it), I would suggest the readers to have the basic knowledge of technical analysis.

Active Participation is expected
Dear Friend
I would like to participate to know more about tech.analyais studies based on W.D. Gann's work.

thanks

Please re-open this thread...Its been more than 6 years since last thread....

Max and onkar...You may have learnt so many things in last 6 years...Please enlighten us.

Regards
DX