Canara bank's canmoney.in

murthymsr

Hi sunny,

EOD Charts of CANROYAL (TradeanyWhere) are displayed with last date as 13/05/2009. Do you also get the same way, or I need to do something to get uptodate EOD charts.

Thanks in advance.

murthymsr

Last edited:

murthymsr

Hi sunny,

My CANROYAL logs me out exactly after every 30 minutes. Suspect it to be a server forced log out. However Immediate login is possible. What is your experience?

This may have a bearing to the settings within the TradeAnyWhere application.

Thanks for your valuable sharing of experience.

murthymsr

Sunny1

hi sunny,

my canroyal logs me out exactly after every 30 minutes. Suspect it to be a server forced log out. However immediate login is possible. What is your experience?

This may have a bearing to the settings within the tradeanywhere application.

Thanks for your valuable sharing of experience.

Murthymsr
does it logs you out or just locking the workstation & prompting for password

murthymsr

does it logs you out or just locking the workstation & prompting for password
It Logs me out and the marketwatch window closes automatically.

I have to login again.

It appears that you do not experience such a phenomenon.

Thanks in advance

Sunny1

Me too have this problem. Its a server problem . Actually before joining canmoney i expected this type of problem as all the broker trade anywhre has this problem , even worst than this like you will not able to login again atleast for few mins. I am happy that am able to login in canmoney immediately after log out.

murthymsr

Me too have this problem. Its a server problem . Actually before joining canmoney i expected this type of problem as all the broker trade anywhre has this problem , even worst than this like you will not able to login again atleast for few mins. I am happy that am able to login in canmoney immediately after log out.
I am trying to understand this problem by studying the settings file within the software, particularly:

TradeAnyWhere/MP2KMobile configuration settings.

murthymsr

Hi sunny,

My CANROYAL logs me out exactly after every 30 minutes. Suspect it to be a server forced log out. However Immediate login is possible. What is your experience?
Checked up with CC. Informed that it is a built-in security feature. He went on to explain that it is useful when one uses in a browsing center.

One can use the web interface at the browsing center. But how can one use the SW in a browsing center. Funny explanation !

Caring more for the casual investor from the browsing center rather than the trader.

murthymsr

Sunny1

But there is already "lock workstation" feature built in tradeanywhere. It locks the workstation after few mins in idle. Then why they are logging us out.