Canara bank's canmoney.in

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. At start I would be trading in equities only. Does this carryover apply to that also?
Or my position will be squared off in that case?
Could you suggest me a good reference for trading in futures and options in India.

Thanks

murthymsr

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. At start I would be trading in equities only. Does this carryover apply to that also?
Or my position will be squared off in that case?
Could you suggest me a good reference for trading in futures and options in India.

Thanks
If you plan to trade intraday in equities only, you have to close your open positions before 3 PM. Otherwise, the system will square them off automatically. No carryover will be possible.

I got the form from canara bank today. So many forms to fill !!
One time charge of Rs 500 refundable as brokerage over 3 months.
And an annual fee of Rs 225.

I am still a student and very new to trading.
Any fine prints or any other suggestions about regulations, extra charges and the documents I've to sign?

murthymsr

I got the form from canara bank today. So many forms to fill !!
One time charge of Rs 500 refundable as brokerage over 3 months.
And an annual fee of Rs 225.

I am still a student and very new to trading.
Any fine prints or any other suggestions about regulations, extra charges and the documents I've to sign?

Too many signatures is a must because of regulations. Out of two stamped papers, One is for agreement for trading in NSE and another for trading in BSE. In case you intend to trade with only one exchange, you may save on one agreement paper, saving 100/-. But all the 500/- is refundable from brokerage (Taxes and duties excluded!), this may not be a real saving. Being a PSU bank, you may go ahead with some confidence. But to be on safer side, take a photocvopy of all sheets of the signed forms.

And wait in patience! They took a very looooong time of more than 30 days to enable all the committed facilities.

After activation, you may request for a trial of the SW package for about 2 weeks at no extra cost. I am not sure if they provide it still, but make a request.

You said you are a student. You have to be very careful in trading. Intraday trading is a near full time job. With limited cash, you may have to stick to the system all the trading hours when positions are open and you must have a reliable internet and power supply.

Make the best use of the available time till account activation to learn the finer aspects of trading. For this, I suggest to read the beginner's guide threads in the forum.

All the best.

murthymsr

Hai Canmoney users

Thanks a lot for writing about canmoney...

I am new to online trading. I am planning to open a demat account with online mutual fund purchase without entry load....

From the reviews I am planning to open canmoney account... as it has mutual funds purchase as well without entryload..

I want to know the Mutual fund companies (AMCs) available in India. Are they are giving all funds from an AMC or only funds other than equity?
Can you please inform me what are the Mutual fund companies which are available in canmoney.

Further, please inform about your previous mutual fund purchase experiences... if any...

Many people are suggesting to invest directly at the AMCs... and then get the online trading pin... but i find it difficult since its difficult to find time when we feel its the right time to invest in a fund... Currently i have online MF pin only with reliance... Also online MF purchase will be done same day without paper work if we do it online...

Please inform about the available AMCs in Canmoney....

Thanks

hello friends can u give me a screen shot of both ventura and can money, especially the chart, the demo provided by these product website is not reliable for me, please ur help is realy appreciatable. my email id [email protected]. i am currently in singapore , thinking of extending my stay, and now using US stock in US platform, i need a platform for indian market so pls help.

Sunny1

hello friends can u give me a screen shot of both ventura and can money, especially the chart, the demo provided by these product website is not reliable for me, please ur help is realy appreciatable. my email id [email protected]. i am currently in singapore , thinking of extending my stay, and now using US stock in US platform, i need a platform for indian market so pls help.
see manual at canmoney website they have screen shots also in manual