Canara bank's canmoney.in

murthymsr

Hi sunny,

Thanks for your quick response.

True. It reads April 10, 2008, must be the old one.

So the tariff reduction is applicable to low turnover clients only?

The 50 % brokerage concession not there in the revised tariff as per their web site?

What does the tariff sheet which was part of the agreement read on the 50 % concession? Did you note down?

murthymsr

Sunny1

hi MURTHY,

ANS; WHAT IS IT?

The 50 % brokerage concession not there in the revised tariff as per their web site?
ANS. RIGHT,NOT APPLICABLE

What does the tariff sheet which was part of the agreement read on the 50 % concession? Did you note down?
ANS: I DID NOT READ AGREEMENT

murthymsr

hi MURTHY,

ANS; WHAT IS IT
Hi sunny,

As I realize now, there is no tariff reduction, only reworded.

Earlier, brokerage was on only the sale leg of the trade.
Now, as I understand, it is applicable on both legs of the trade @ HALF of the earlier brokerage.

The handout dt 20-04-2008 and received from Bangalore along with DP account opening reads:

"50% concession in the brokerage charges to individual clients paying minimum brokerage of Rs. 1000/- per calender month."

This is an old document and is not valid now. But they should have sent the revised one to avoid the confusion. This 50 % concession to high brokerage traders looks to be withdrawn as it is not mentioned in subsequent documents.

The tariff agreed and signed by us and what is displayed at their web site are of course SAME. I verified today with a blank application form available with my friend.

Further, today I got my passwords by speedpost. Hope to get them activated on Monday.

murthymsr

Sunny1

well I was almost shocked when I read old tariff as I chosen service just because competitive brokerages .

congrats for your account opening and please do review your experience.

murthymsr

congrats for your account opening and please do review your experience.
Sure, but after my first trade which may be before the first week of August, when the index dips. I want to take the max benefit of the first day free brokerage offer also.

Thanks.

murthymsr

Hi sunny,

Is it possible to run a web query on the portfolio window of CanLoyal, so that one can view them in excel? You may try.

Further it may be possible to export OHLCV data dynamically into a csv file which may be used for charting in AB or other SW.

I may be crazy, but if this idea clicks will be a big boon.

murthymsr

Sunny1

Hi sunny,

Is it possible to run a web query on the portfolio window of CanLoyal, so that one can view them in excel? You may try.

Further it may be possible to export OHLCV data dynamically into a csv file which may be used for charting in AB or other SW.

I may be crazy, but if this idea clicks will be a big boon.

murthymsr
Hi Murthy Me too was thinking something like this but dont know programming. I think we can do this. I Just went through canmoneyonline's parent directory and seen something like streamingapplet.jar and StreamingApplet.CAB. May be its possible with programming skills. .can you explain term "web query" so I can understand better.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Can you please help.. I called up canmoney people and they told me to open three in one account with can money and canara bank you must require a introduction.

Can you please adivce on this.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sunny1

Hi All,

Can you please help.. I called up canmoney people and they told me to open three in one account with can money and canara bank you must require a introduction somebody who has a sb account with canara bank. Other wise you can't open an account online trading nor sb account. Is it true one needs a introduction type of thing.

Can you please adivce on this.

Thanks.
Introduction is needed to open Sb account only

murthymsr

Hi sunny and others using CanMiney,

My account is operational but I have not traded so far. Plan to start to trade using the CANLOYAL browser platform very soon. I am on their silver package, but still I am able to create 10 watchlists. Very interesting.

In the market watch window of canmoney, if I right click on the title reading 'Market Watch', a small new window opens with the title 'Connection' is getting opened. This window contains two radio buttons named, 'Request' and 'Direct' and another button named 'Reconnect'. On selecting either of the radio buttons and clicking 'Reconnect', apparently NOTHING happens !

What is these buttons for and is something happening in the background.

Thanks in advance.

murthymsr