Canara Bank Securities - Canmoney - Canroyal Terminal

Discussion in 'Brokers & Trading Platforms' started by kgpr, Oct 30, 2009.

1. kgpr

kgpr New Member

Hello Members,

Is anybody using Canara Bank Securities - Canmoney - Canroyal Trading
    Terminal.

Any problems with software and speed.

Their user Manual says (out of curiosity downloaded user manual) the SW requirements as follows
    Operating System Windows 2000 Professional with SP 2.0 or above
    Internet Software Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
    Virtual Machine Microsoft VM 5.0 or above

Will it work with Windows XP SP3, Java VM.

Any suggestions, feedback or experiences - Kindly share.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  2. Sunny1

Sunny1 Well-Known Member

I am using it. no problem regarding speed or order execution. it disconnects sometimes with server. cannot view EOD charts. other than this software is ok.

3. murthymsr

murthymsr Well-Known Member

Hi Kgpr,

My experience is same.

The 3in-1 accountis another advantage. Their billing is just as announced, no hidden costs.

Based on sunny and other's experience, I started using it since 3 months and no more issues.

Regarding speed, it is excellent. The updating synchronises with the CNBC bell.

And one more point, if you do not mind. Please post further queries in the sunny's thread on CANMONEY, so that all info is available at one place for quick reference.

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/27508-canara-banks-canmoney.html

Happy Trading,

murthymsr

Sunny1 likes this.
  4. gmagesh

gmagesh New Member

Hai Canmoney users

I am new to online trading. I am planning to open a demat account with online mutual fund purchase without entry load.

I want to know the Mutual fund companies (AMCs) available in India. Are they are giving all funds from an AMC or only funds other than equity?
    Can you please inform me what are the Mutual fund companies which are available in canmoney.

Further, please inform about your previous mutual fund purchase experiences... if any...

Many people are suggesting to invest directly at the AMCs... and then get the online trading pin... but i find it difficult since its difficult to find time when we feel its the right time to invest in a fund... Currently i have online MF pin only with reliance... Also online MF purchase will be done same day without paper work if we do it online...

Please inform about the available AMCs in Canmoney....

Thanks