Status
Not open for further replies.

bpr

Re: MT5 much faster than 'Plugin+Amibroker'.

----------------
Dear sr114,
You can test the demo MT5 using the link below. Charts are very fast & efficient (only little problem in Day Opening bar not show gap up / down for NSE). It consumes very little bandwidth and charts are much faster & better than MT4.

DIRECT LINK FOR DEMO:-
http://charts.firstcharting.com/metacharts/mt5registration.aspx

Firstcharting stll not fully started their service, so very few one knows about them. Presently they are charging Rs 750/per segment NSE & MCX as initial offer.
They said that if they got enough paid subscriber charges can reduce, but still now it is hard for them to continue bcoz of very few paid subscriber. So I have requested zerodha if they can made a deal for us & reduce the cost. Zerodha has a big client base they can try to negotiate.

Firstcharting authorized data vendor of NSE & MCX. MT5 charts updates within seconds & shows same future prices as of NSE NOW instantly.

Don't know how long they continue demo, so if any one want to test it COMPLETELY FREE can test it now.
Presently Nifty Future, Crude Oil, Gold, Copper available for DEMO. Any one can test and find MT5 much much better than Nest Plus:clapping:
Hope this helps other friends here also. :thumb:
Hi hc9001

u mentioned that "Firstcharting authorized data vendor of NSE & MCX".
If it is true then it is great?But I have my doubts.
I checked their website nowhere they claimed that they are authorised data vendor.If you verified this yourself then please provide the source.

--Bpr

superman

There is nothing you can do.

If there was a way out, most sellers would have found that way out much before you (AMO, market orders etc. will not help unless the stock gets out of LC). All sellers are in the same boat.

There is nothing special you can do to pull yourself out except make sure that your sell order is always in the system and then pray that it comes out of LC soon.

Although the irony is, that the day your sell order gets filled is exactly the day when the stock will complete its correction and starts moving up :)
:(
I hope i will fill AMO order immediately when AMO opens in NSENOW
But i am not sure of timings ,, yesterday it was not working until 7 PM ( I was getting "Admin stopped AMO" error :(

Please anyone can suggest me some ideas for this ,, The exact timings where i can punch in orders for AMO so that i am in first of the queue of sell list will be useful to exit with some capital still in hand :(

Again a HUGE mistake from my side ,,

ocil

:(
I hope i will fill AMO order immediately when AMO opens in NSENOW
But i am not sure of timings ,, yesterday it was not working until 7 PM ( I was getting "Admin stopped AMO" error :(

Please anyone can suggest me some ideas for this ,, The exact timings where i can punch in orders for AMO so that i am in first of the queue of sell list will be useful to exit with some capital still in hand :(

Again a HUGE mistake from my side ,,
Any news about this company??? there is volume in nse/bse. if no buyer then no volume so some one buying it at LC price. I think some extra share allotted on 3rd august . but fail to understand why LC?

Nice to know that Zerodha is offering excellent brokerage.Does some one know about their financials and credentials? In financial world fraud is very common.

I shall be grateful,if someone can enlighten me. I am keen to open account but will do so and entrust my money only after having details.

Zerodha

Hello ,,

I have an account in zerodha . I am very happy with the service and brokerage charges .

But I made a huge mistake this week: I bought GLODYNE scrip 2 days ago when it was down in lower circuit ( Yes thats the scrip which was banned in securites trading and 5% LC limit was imposed)

From past 2 days i am trying to sell this but there are no buyers at all :( :(

I am ready to face loss of -10 to - 15% but there are no buyers at all

TotalBuyQty is showing as 0 in the market watch
and the total sellers are huge ,,,

Everyday its hitting the LC.

I tried to place AMO order also, getting error till 7 Pm(Getting "Admin has stopped AMO" error) after 7 PM , it allowed me to use AMO market order but still it was not executed today,,

But volume is showing as 17366 in market watch ,, Does that mean 17366 shares were sold ,,? if yes then how come my order was not honoured even though it was market order

Please advice me to get rid of this scrip with acceptable loss,, The way its going i am afraid it will be delisted or it will go to single digit value :(

Please let me know when exactly to place AMO order or any other type of order so that my order queue will be in top and when there are buyers i will get a chance to immediately load off this burden :(

And when i called your office , a representative told me that once a scrip enters LC , it will behave differently with respect to sell order and AMO orders ,, can you please explain what happens in this case :(
Hi , Yes when it is hitting lc you can't really exit the shares.

AMO orders again goes to the system in a queue and there is no guarantee that because you have placed an AMO order you can exit the stock if some trades happen the first tick in the morning...

These things are common in the market, hoping that it bounces back today, to give you an exit...

Part of the game, need to learn your lesson and take it in the stride. The lesson to learn is, not to put too many eggs in one basket.. If only 5% of your portfolio is invested into this stock, it wouldn't make a material difference to your portfolio...

What's up with Zerodha/Sachin? Not very active in the forum these days and replying to only selected queries. Are you guys holidaying or very busy or waiting for some good, big news and want to come back to the forum with that news with a bang? Is it the case? :)

Whatever it is, Zerodha/Sachin please reply to my query regarding BSE in a previous page. I have been waiting for your reply. Would you like to response to my query? :)

And some folks have also asked queries regarding Zerodha trader etc. Kindly, do reply to their queries also.

Thanks

@Zerodha,

I have already emailed this issue to your care centre. I am just posting it for your reference.

Regarding the difference in OHLC, candle patterns and volume on NESTPLUS I have attached two screen shots for your reference.

The scrip is Banknifty future and the time frame I selected is 15min. I have attached Indiabulls and NOW screenshots for your reference. The NOW screen shot stamped time is 15:00 and the candle will end at 15:02. You can also see the difference in the candle formation in both the charts and the OHLC price and volume also differs.

Regards,
Hari.

NESTPLUS screenshot

Indiabulls screenshot

Last edited:
What's up with Zerodha/Sachin? Not very active in the forum these days and replying to only selected queries. Are you guys holidaying or very busy or waiting for some good, big news and want to come back to the forum with that news with a bang? Is it the case? :)

Whatever it is, Zerodha/Sachin please reply to my query regarding BSE in a previous page. I have been waiting for your reply. Would you like to response to my query? :)

And some folks have also asked queries regarding Zerodha trader etc. Kindly, do reply to their queries also.

Thanks
AFAIK, they can't offer BSE on NOW, and NEST Trader is still pending approval from NSE. NEST has been cleared by BSE. Been using NEST for a few months now. MCX has been rock stable with no disconnections so far. Will have to wait till they add NSE and BSE as well to see whether it degrades performance due to added bandwidth.

Was just checking the rates at RSKV. Their transaction charges are a lot lower, and the Rs.1947 freedom plan sounds pretty good. Anybody trading with RSKV ? Unless one trades like an algorithm, say every 10 seconds or so, we might be saving quite a bit on transaction charges but stamp duty might eat into your profits once you hit a higher turnover.

All Zerodha has to do is match RSKV on the transaction charges front and we will most certainly have a clear winner. :D

Sunny1

AFAIK, they can't offer BSE on NOW, and NEST Trader is still pending approval from NSE. NEST has been cleared by BSE. Been using NEST for a few months now. MCX has been rock stable with no disconnections so far. Will have to wait till they add NSE and BSE as well to see whether it degrades performance due to added bandwidth.

Was just checking the rates at RSKV. Their transaction charges are a lot lower, and the Rs.1947 freedom plan sounds pretty good. Anybody trading with RSKV ? Unless one trades like an algorithm, say every 10 seconds or so, we might be saving quite a bit on transaction charges but stamp duty might eat into your profits once you hit a higher turnover.

All Zerodha has to do is match RSKV on the transaction charges front and we will most certainly have a clear winner. :D
A re ...bhai Zerodha ko saas (profit :D) to lene do ...they already worked like ASS....

Status
Not open for further replies.