Status
Not open for further replies.

megapixel

Hi Zerodha,

I don't find breakeven price calculator in your site ...or I'm missing ?

Here is why I need this .....I purchased ( Equity CNC BUY) Jindal steel share @ 403 Rs. However as Jindal steel is not moving up for last 2 weeks and I'm no longer interested to hold this share. I want to exit the trade.

Could you please tell how do I calculate the breakeven sell price so that I dont suffer losses because STT+ Brokerage etc ? I'll prefer a calculator instead of manual calculation

Last edited:

mkbsiva

Hi Zerodha,

Here is why I need this .....I purchased ( Equity CNC BUY) Jindal steel share @ 403 Rs. However as Jindal steel is not moving up for last 2 weeks and I'm no longer interested to hold this share. I want to exit the trade.

Could you please tell how do I calculate the breakeven sell price so that I dont suffer losses because STT+ Brokerage etc ? I'll prefer a calculator instead of manual calculation
I believe you have missed it....:)

megapixel

I believe you have missed it....:)
Thanks. This was helpful.

zerodha calculator is tolerable but not the best though.... because I had to put sell price manually and look at breakeven if there is a loss !

What I was expecting : input buy price ....output: breakeven sell price ....you may find such kind of calculator in RKSV website....

anyway...I can live up with this ...not an issue.

Thanks for your time.

mkbsiva

Hi Zerodha,

Thanks. This was helpful.

zerodha calculator is tolerable but not the best though.... because I had to put sell price manually and look at breakeven if there is a loss !

What I was expecting : input buy price ....output: breakeven sell price ....you may find such kind of calculator in RKSV website....

anyway...I can live up with this ...not an issue.

Thanks for your time.
and dont forget to add the stamp duty charges....which is not included in that calculator...

0.01% or Rs. 50 per contract note... whichever is lower.

Thanks...

mkbsiva

stamp duty charges on sell price ?

i.e you mean ... actual sell price would be = 405+ (405 x .01%) ...right ?
sorry for the delay..... was busy in trading...

0.01% or Rs. 50 per contract note... whichever is lower.

it is calculated by trades as a whole in a given day... not charged in individual trades... this is what i believe... :)

somebody pls correct me if i am wrong...

pls call them and confirm in this issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.