Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny1

We Send a welcome letter with all the details to your email id and we also send out a Zerodha cares certificate. We plant a tree everytime an account is opened with us along with our NGO partner, the certificate is an acknowledgement for the same...

Do check your spam mails, because it is in the html format, yahoo mail box takes it to spam folder... If you haven't received it , we will send it across once again.. Cheers...
Neither receive account detail nor cares certificate...received only log-in details in welcome letter ...

Please do send it again...

Subhadip

If java is what you need then more then 95% if Nokia phones in market TODAY will do the job.

5800 should probably do the job will post once i get my a/c opened. So far i've installed Bloomberg mobile, CNBC, Rediff Money, etc and they are working fine.

Also one could access the website by using the Nokia browser or Opera Mobile to trade from NOW site.
thank u sir..
waiting for ur reply..
i ve 5800..so if now work directly..it will be more good..rather than going to opera mini ....:clap:

Zerodha

thank u sir..
waiting for ur reply..
i ve 5800..so if now work directly..it will be more good..rather than going to opera mini ....:clap:
http://dnld.mobile.nowonline.in/

Go to the above link or search for download.mobile.nowonline.in on google and download the java application onto your mobile. If the application installs and asks for userid and password, then it means your phone is compatible... Cheers...

jyotixxx

http://dnld.mobile.nowonline.in/

Go to the above link or search for download.mobile.nowonline.in on google and download the java application onto your mobile. If the application installs and asks for userid and password, then it means your phone is compatible... Cheers...
hi....till now since last one year i hav been doing trading only on my 5800, using icici low bandwith version....now also works absolutely fine on this...and primarily i opened zerodha account because of that......
positives of now online mobile

extremely quick login

fast live streaming for market watch quotes chart and order

you can make custom marketwatch and save them and can add equity and fno to the same and they will stream

you can see your open positions and balances too

last and not the least charts are great on your 5800

all works fast in a speed of gprs 2-3kbps even

Drawbacks

AT TIMES MOBILE HANGS
AS 5800 DOESNOT HAVE KEYPAD YOU WILL FEEL DIFFICULTY AS THE APPLICATION IS NOT FULLY TOUCH

My advice to you u can download moneycontrol aplication from ovi store...u can see live cnbc tv18 and awaz AND CHARTS WHICH ARE GREAT

jyotixxx

i like to know few questions:

what is the charge for dial and trade if the order placed through dial and trade but not executed?
what is the average waiting time for dial and trade?
how can i have a demo of now exe?
does nokia 5800 support mobile trading of NOW?

thank u in advance...
sorry....see my above reply

Just sent my account opening forms today.. expecting it to reach Zerodha tomorrow.. i would be delighted if i can trade from Friday with Zerodha as i have opened only trading account.. just fed up of RK globals odin issues and ther rude and blunt customer care.. looking forward to start the new year with zerodha..:clap::thumb:

Hi Zerodha.. the only confusion i have is about the margin requirement for stock futures contracts. As you have mentioned in you earlier replies that for 1 lot of nifty you require to have 10000 (If it is intraday) which is the MTM. But need to have 32000 (Which is exchange requirement) if i have to carry it to the next day. how about stock futures?? lets say if i have to buy 1 lot of Reliance for intrady then how much do i require?? is it the only MTM i.e. aroung 13,000 ? or the full amount stipulated by exchange i.e. aroung 40,000.?? would appreciate your prompt response..:thumb:

current account....also mention client id in remarks when u transfer funds..
This is exactly what I was going to call Zerodha up about. But then again almost all my queries have been answered on the forums :thumb:

@sachin

You could think of adding this information on your website that client ID is to be mentioned in remarks column during online fund transfers via NEFT on banks not linked to the NOW payment gateway.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am not a pro in trading because i started trading since past few months and i only have one trading a/c as of now and the second one would be @ zerodha.

I want to know that why my current broker would not reflect the same charges on trade as zerodha ? As i will be dealing in same security from same exchange. My current broker charges me 0.03% on futures (one side).

I know that if i increase my volume i will definitely have advantage over my current cost unless i am being charged 0.01% brokerage but still i was expecting to find difference in the brokerage column and not the taxes column !

Status
Not open for further replies.