Status
Not open for further replies.
CTRL +P takes you to order preferences, in order preferences go to event , in event tick on the boxes under beep for all the instances when you want the system to beep... Cheers...
Any sounds for when the markets are likely to go up and fall? :)

I seriously feel you are spoiling your clients :)
What you are doing here is unheard of, even unthought of.

The big brokers now will need to spend more money on advertising :)

Raju

Sachin/Zerodha,

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.Excellent !!!

Raju

Here is the time line wat happened with me....

15-Dec called sachin with queries and for application form
17-Dec sent the courior back to bangalore
21-Dec IL&FS called for in person check

28-Dec 12:10pm---sent mail to zerodha for knowing the status of my application
28-Dec 01:18PM--- got the reply saying 'they got verification from IL&FS this morning'
28-Dec 04pm appro.--- Bharat called saying ac will b up soon n i will recive mail with login id n password
28-Dec 05:21pm --- recieved mail with reqired password and login id for zerodha, account details, n 'Cares certificate'
28-Dec 8:52pm --- recieved mail from nowonline.in with my trading account password n login details
28-Dec 10pm appro --- i have added zerodha as payee on icici portal n tranfered Rs 100 as test funding

29-Dec 8:30am --- logged in to nowonline.in; my 100 ruppes were already waiting for me to trade
29-Dec 10:30am appro. ----placed my first trade on NSE NOW

wat an experience wat you say guys.....!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Zerodha

hi zerodha

i am struggling to log in to NOW.exe with i installed.... any suggesting why cant i log in...:confused:
Is the error API user access denied?? If it is, then it is because it takes 24hrs from the time you login to nowonline for the exe version to be enabled.. If the error is not that, leave us your number on [email protected] or callback on 080-41302020..

Sunny1

Here is the time line wat happened with me....

15-Dec called sachin with queries and for application form
17-Dec sent the courior back to bangalore
21-Dec IL&FS called for in person check

28-Dec 12:10pm---sent mail to zerodha for knowing the status of my application
28-Dec 01:18PM--- got the reply saying 'they got verification from IL&FS this morning'
28-Dec 04pm appro.--- Bharat called saying ac will b up soon n i will recive mail with login id n password
28-Dec 05:21pm --- recieved mail with reqired password and login id for zerodha, account details, n 'Cares certificate'
28-Dec 8:52pm --- recieved mail from nowonline.in with my trading account password n login details
28-Dec 10pm appro --- i have added zerodha as payee on icici portal n tranfered Rs 100 as test funding

29-Dec 8:30am --- logged in to nowonline.in; my 100 ruppes were already waiting for me to trade
29-Dec 10:30am appro. ----placed my first trade on NSE NOW

wat an experience wat you say guys.....!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
What account details and cerificate???

I received only login details....

Raju

Hi desikid123 ,

I think u need to wait.Error may not display exact condition.

As I was also able to login initially when I opened a account on nowonline.
But after some specified time I was able to login using NOW.EXE installed on machine.

Please talk with customer support people - They can tell u exactly when u would be able to login.I have gone through same process.

Regards,
Raju

Zerodha

What account details and cerificate???

I received only login details....
We Send a welcome letter with all the details to your email id and we also send out a Zerodha cares certificate. We plant a tree everytime an account is opened with us along with our NGO partner, the certificate is an acknowledgement for the same...

Do check your spam mails, because it is in the html format, yahoo mail box takes it to spam folder... If you haven't received it , we will send it across once again.. Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.