Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at 10:07 pm on query arise in mind and thought let just email Zerodha. At 10:15 pm I sent an email to them and at 10:17pm ( within two minutes ) I got reply...

Zerodha you guys r rocks..!!!

Thanks to Ravi answering my quary

I hope they at least increase the number of scrips (limited to 55 currently) since it's going paid.
Is it 55 per Group or 55 for all groups together.

megapixel

Zerodha,

how do I find the how much margin I have for trading in equity ?
for example, I have say 500 Rs in my trading account. I want to find out upto how much I can trade. Where to find out this ?

Last edited:
Zerodha,

how do I find the how much margin I have for trading in equity ?
for example, I have say 500 Rs in my trading account. I want to find out upto how much I I can trade. Where to find out this ?
Irrespective of amount in account, margins are based on the stock that you may want to purchase. Some stocks have no margins also.

Zerodha

Zerodha

I know i am positive in your 60 day challenge...now it is over i guess...How you people will refund this money?....Also i dont know exact figure how much i paid brokerge in last 3 month...How can i know this amount?

thnks
praveen
If you login to the bo, you can see a dashboard called portfolio summary.. You have to put the dates and if you are in the money, you can send us a request for a refund.. It will be credited back to your trading account...

Small issue with this summary, should be fixed in the next few hours...

Zerodha

I hope they (NSE) at least increase the number of scrips (limited to 55 currently) since it's going paid.
Number of scrips on NOW will remain the same.. Zerodha Trader will also be kept at 55 per marketwatch...

The lower the number of scrips on a marketwatch, the better the performance of the trading platform... So would you want better performance or more number of scrips per marketwatch??? ;)...

ranga27

Would like to know if Gravita will be a part of your margin trading...

Please let me know how many stocks you dont have margin.. I could see intradaymargin.xls, you only give margin trading to those stocks only ?

Awaiting for your reply !!

Status
Not open for further replies.