Status
Not open for further replies.
I'v windows vista on my PC and trade through the NOW online terminal. The express window does not work with error. Further, in the market watch section the quotes are not streaming and need manual refresh.

I'm using NOKIA C2-02 with airtel Rs.98 plan. When I log in through NSE NOW MOBILE there also the quotes are not streaming but need manual refresh.

Kindly help.

Nilesh

Hello,

Guys any reviews for zerodha. Want to become its client. Hows the NSE NOW software and dealings. I need low brokerage as my broker is like vampire in taking brokerage. My Options become really costly. So does Zerodha really solves the problem?

One more thing i am reading there brokerage and calculated and found that approx. 47 rs is charged for per deal (including all different taxes) (Hope i did all calculations right).

Waiting for the views.

Regards

For brokerage wise & speed it is best... but my opinion is, it is not fit for Day traders and Technical analysis persons, as the charting tools have issues. The NOW is directly linked to NSE server,price quotes is fast. but the charting tools are getting feed by NEST server, which is not equal fast with NOW. and more often the chart is not synchronizes with price quotes. so on day trading lot of confusion to enter a position. Only way to resolve is issue, the chart tool have to feed from the same data from NOW. If this issues got clear, Zerodha is the one and only best brokerage firm in India...:) Hope it will happen...

Thank you prabha for ur comments.

First of all i am not a day trader. I like mostly swing trades. Occassionally i find day trading fits me and i do. Secondly i dont need charts from them. Just brokerage and LOYALTY is the main concern for me.

See they are banglore based and dont have sub brokers near my city so everything will be online and nothing will be face to face so just want to confirm from you guyz who are already using there services, that how they are doing there job.

Thats it!! :)

Regards

Hello,

Guys any reviews for zerodha. Want to become its client. Hows the NSE NOW software and dealings. I need low brokerage as my broker is like vampire in taking brokerage. My Options become really costly. So does Zerodha really solves the problem?

One more thing i am reading there brokerage and calculated and found that approx. 47 rs is charged for per deal (including all different taxes) (Hope i did all calculations right).

Waiting for the views.

Regards
They are very good if you want only Online Trading. No one is beating them on 20 rs per Traded Order. I myself joined Zerodha because of Options Trading. My Previous broker used to charge about 70 to 100 rs per lot as options brokerage. My breakeven in Nifty options used to come around at 4 Points per lot in a roundtrip. In Zerodha it comes to just 1 point per roundtrip. http://www.zerodha.com/main/calculator/calcs.html

augubhai

They are very good if you want only Online Trading. No one is beating them on 20 rs per Traded Order. I myself joined Zerodha because of Options Trading. My Previous broker used to charge about 70 to 100 rs per lot as options brokerage. My breakeven in Nifty options used to come around at 4 Points per lot in a roundtrip. In Zerodha it comes to just 1 point per roundtrip. http://www.zerodha.com/main/calculator/calcs.html
Someone on the icharts chat was saying:
Being with Zerodha and not trading options is almost a criminal offence. It is like going to Agra and not seeing the Taj Mahal.

ethan hunt

@Zerodha

For NSE you provide NOW as an exe software which can be installed on PC & also NOW EXPRESS ONLINE which is web portal for trading from any where. Do you provide access to both NOW as well as NOW EXPRESS ONLINE to a trader so that he can use NOW from a dedicated PC or NOW EXPRESS ONLINE if the dedicated PC is not available for some reason.

For MCX what trading platform do you provide ?
We can not trade MCX on NOW I guess, though this is possible in ODIN.
Is it exe or web based.
How fast can a trader allocate funds from NSE trading a/c to MCX trading a/c & vice versa ?

Last edited:

linkon7

I used to trade in RKG and it was seamless transfer between segments. If only they did something to improve their data freeze problem in odin, i would still be trading with them.

I trade with shriram Insight for my commodities and they use to allow switching of funds from fno to mcx after logging on to their back office. Then they stopped that feature and introduced a system of emailing them for this same purpose. Now even the email facility is stopped. The fund has to be physically transferred to my bank account and i have to transfer it back to their mcx segment....!

I am waiting for zerodha to open their mcx segment as I believe them to be the most trader friendly broker. :thumb:

I hope they do recognize the problem of maintaining separate funds for the 2 segments. Excess funds is normally required in FNO when a position goes bad and we have to incorporate the exit strategy. Most of the time, at least 50% fund lies idle and can be put to use in mcx till the time we dont need it in FNO. If fund switching is not seamless, then i will have to keep only the limited spare fund to work in mcx...!
To begin with, we will have to work on 2 different platforms... NOW for equity and currency, ODIN for Commodities...

As far as fund transfer b/w platform is concerned... We have a fix, may not be as seamless since we will be working on 2 different trading platforms...

Cheers..
i hope zerodha will now concentrate on the fix...!

hi
i have a ICICI account linked. If i transfer funds through Payin option on trade.zerodha.com for MCX, how much time it takes ? and also what are the charges ?
Is it faster than NEFT ?

thanks & regards

Status
Not open for further replies.