Status
Not open for further replies.
With commodities going live, we would probably get to party at sreenivasa cafe after 11.30pm only... wanna join in bengaluru?? ;)
Now I know why Bengaluru is not safe at night.. all those commodity guys moving out with their silver and zinc and pouring LEAD all over :D :D

murthyavr

Zerodha,

Under Market Watch group settings, you have earlier removed the instrument types - AUCSO and COMDTY, and kept only FUTCOM.

But just now, when I checked up - all the three categories are there again!

@zerodha I still haven't received contract notes for MCX Trade done yesterday. Also in Back office, MCX's various options are giving empty details including account balance and contract notes register. Although I can see my account balance in RMS on Nest trader.

hi zerodha,
In zerodha trader i have seen regular buy and sell order and buy&sell with cover order facility.but i have not seen the much talked about bracket orders.
regards
m prakash

Cannot log in to NOW this morning. Called up Zerodha, they said that the software is under testing and will be available as usual on Monday morning. "Don't worry about today".. so this is for ur information, guys.

GTji

Cannot log in to NOW this morning. Called up Zerodha, they said that the software is under testing and will be available as usual on Monday morning. "Don't worry about today".. so this is for ur information, guys.

I installed the NOW 1.7... version. It is working fine. It now has an option for you to choose whether you want to login through TATA or BHARTI ISP.

I installed the NOW 1.7... version. It is working fine. It now has an option for you to choose whether you want to login through TATA or BHARTI ISP.
Please give the link for downloading this version. There hasn't been any official announcement of release of version 1.7, is there ??

murthyavr

TP,

I just logged into the old (1.6.x.x) version of NOW. No problems, and no message
about v1.7..

Status
Not open for further replies.