Status
Not open for further replies.

trader15

Charges for Stock Purchase and Selling

What would be total charges if we purchase say 100 shares of Reliance Capital at Rs. 330 and sell post T+5 days for Rs. 340 at Zerodha

Brokerage charges: Rs. 20 : Buy and Rs. 20 Sell

What would be breakup of other charges:
- IL&FS DP Charges : Buy and Sell
- NSDL Charges : Buy/Sell
- Any other charges

Hi Amit and Sachin ,

I don't see any group(s) in market/market watch group setting. I have groups in Market watch but can't see these in market watch groups setting window.

Am I missing some thing ?
Here is the snap shot of Market groups setting window and market watch.

New user to NOW. Having the above problem. What is the solution?

TO DSHR,
First Just fill any name in the blank,below the group name, then click on the button, ADDNEW. A new market watch window created in the name of yourgiven name.Add scrips by selecting the security segment,expiry date, etc row line.

TO DSHR,
First Just fill any name in the blank,below the group name, then click on the button, ADDNEW. A new market watch window created in the name of yourgiven name.Add scrips by selecting the security segment,expiry date, etc row line.
I can't delete/modify any of the groups that have been created.

Error NEST Auto Installer?

TO DASHR,
To delete a scrip of a market watch,highlight the scrip by clicking on the scrip,then press delete key of your key board. Zerodha only works with now software,not with nest

Now a question to Zerodha. For a user like me, who mostly trade through a mobile application only (not allowed to do it on pc in office), what is the solution Zerodha could provide. For a trader like me, having a light-weight mobile trading application would matter a lot, as we could explore it through 3G services on mobile. Is there any such possibility that exists today with Zerodha ? (I am from Bangalore)
You can trade on mobile too. Just download NSEMobile from market if you are using Android smartphone.

TO DASHR,
To delete a scrip of a market watch,highlight the scrip by clicking on the scrip,then press delete key of your key board. Zerodha only works with now software,not with nest
I am able to add/delete scrips but not the groups. There are no earlier groups displaying in the groups editor. Anyway, I guess I will live with it until I come across a solution.

What is NEST btw? I believe it came along NOW. Does it have any free features?

murthyavr

I am able to add/delete scrips but not the groups. There are no earlier groups displaying in the groups editor. Anyway, I guess I will live with it until I come across a solution.

What is NEST btw? I believe it came along NOW. Does it have any free features?
Instead, pl send a mail to Zerodha about your problem - let them attend to it.
In case they can not solve it, they may refer you to NOW team. There is no
point in not having the features offered.

(In the meantime, why don't you completely uninstall your NOW application,
and try to reinstall the latest version?)

NEST is an additional plug-in offered by NOW. It basically provides some charting,
but consumes lot of your bandwidth. Consider having this if you have a
broadband connection of 1mbps or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.