Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Zerodha Stamp Duty....

@buzz,

Page 566 post 5659...

I have answered and you have replied...

For someone who doesn't trade with us, you sure spend a lot of time on this thread!! ;) ... I am not obliged to answer all your queries, if you have any that has to be answered, send it to [email protected] or call us...

I don't understand why you are so pissed with me or Zerodha.. ;) even without trading with us... Cheer up brother, happy trading!!!

@ desi, brother, my job unfortunately is not only answering on this forum!! ;)... so if you put up something, have some patience to get an answer!!! if there is something that can't wait, give us a buzz, oops I meant don't give us buzz because he is angry with us, but call us up ;) ...

We never say only zero brokerage... It is always Rs 20 per trade, Zero brokerage.... actually by saying it is 20 per trade, it may seem like we charge more, but we actually charge Rs 20 per executed order...U didn't seem to notice it, did you?? In india traditionally brokerage has been %brokerage and hence we say zero brokerage Rs 20 per trade...

Anyways, cheer up brother!! if you want an explanation on the product send your contact on [email protected], will call you up... If you don't want to trade with us, best of luck with your trades wherever you are trading...

Cheers
zerodha- u are seeming very defensive, bhai :) :)

zerodha contract note has written: 20 per trade BROKERAGE, brother ;) ;)

brokerage = broker's fee or commission as per any dictionary, comrade :p

zerodha- why not change your advertising to RS 20 per trade? how traderji is allowing you to falsely advertise

Re: Zerodha Stamp Duty....

zerodha- u are seeming very defensive, bhai :) :)

zerodha contract note has written: 20 per trade BROKERAGE, brother ;) ;)

brokerage = broker's fee or commission as per any dictionary, comrade :p

zerodha- why not change your advertising to RS 20 per trade? how traderji is allowing you to falsely advertise
sorry for interfare though its not my cup of tea,
desi7893 yaa ur not wrong but i will give u 1 suggestion. if ur trading with 1 lot then go for rkglobal if ur trading with more lots then go for zerodha if u do more trades per day then go for new broker rksv. forget about why zerodha is saying they offer zero brokrage. these companies like zerodha have given us lot of things. they are charging u much much lower brokrage than traditional companies in market. there payin and payout are just best. i have never seen my payout amount in my account so fast. i am saying so bcz i have more than 10 trading account. if company like zerodha is offering such a low brokrage we should appriciate it bcz they also have staff their payments and other expences and after all this they r giving us low brokrage with fantastic support and good back oofice software i think hats off to them.
i had worked with indiainfolin for 3 years. so i have all experences in market. sorry if i said sumthing worng. best of luck for trading. :thumb:

sach007

Impatient Trader
@Zerodha.....

I have requested for payout on Friday evening ... thinking that on saturaday I will get the money in my account .... but I got information that you process only on Monday to Friday.
But even on Monday(Today) not got payout.

I sent mail ... but they said payment will be processed on Monday and will get within 24 hours.

In my previous request I got payment next day .... morning I got intimation of payment processing and within 2 hours got payment in my account.

Then what is the problem this time.... As per my knowledge as I have requested on Friday .... I accept that you not make payment on Saturday.... but what is the problem today.... as Neft transfer reflects to account within 2 to 5 hours ( Mostly within 2 hours in working hours)

I don't understand ..... what is the problem in processing a payment today.... it is not tedious process.

Plz don't mind.

Zerodha

@Zerodha.....

I have requested for payout on Friday evening ... thinking that on saturaday I will get the money in my account .... but I got information that you process only on Monday to Friday.
But even on Monday(Today) not got payout.

I sent mail ... but they said payment will be processed on Monday and will get within 24 hours.

In my previous request I got payment next day .... morning I got intimation of payment processing and within 2 hours got payment in my account.

Then what is the problem this time.... As per my knowledge as I have requested on Friday .... I accept that you not make payment on Saturday.... but what is the problem today.... as Neft transfer reflects to account within 2 to 5 hours ( Mostly within 2 hours in working hours)

I don't understand ..... what is the problem in processing a payment today.... it is not tedious process.

Plz don't mind.
Hi Sach..

Payouts are processed by 7pm everyday.. if you place a request after that, it will be processed only on the next working day at 7pm...

If you have put a request on friday after 7pm, it will get processed only on monday evening at 7pm...

It would have gotten processed today evening and you will get it by tomm morning...

We can process payouts only once day end process is completed...Do make a note of this...

Cheers

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi Sach..

Payouts are processed by 7pm everyday.. if you place a request after that, it will be processed only on the next working day at 7pm...

If you have put a request on friday after 7pm, it will get processed only on monday evening at 7pm...

It would have gotten processed today evening and you will get it by tomm morning...

We can process payouts only once day end process is completed...Do make a note of this...

Cheers
Thanks for clear-cut explanation.... this will help me in my requests for payout.

Sorry for any trouble.....as I was not aware of the procedure.....

I know you must have gotten tired answering it over and over again but I'll bring it up one last time. Now that you know where things stand as far as commodities trading is concerned, could you come up with a date by which we can look forward to trading on MCX through Zerodha?

Last edited:

hc9001

Now User Manual Version 2 Available!

Today I have got Now User Manual for Windows Version 2 [From some other source] which is definitely better than Version 1.
Please collect it from NOW Team[if possible] & update to Zerodha Main Website.
It will be helpful for Beginners till u completely shift to Nest Platform. ;)

Best Wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.