Status
Not open for further replies.

murthyavr

Yes.. latest ver. released... updated...
saw thousands of 1min data updated in this ver. in change log..
but still getting only 1days data... don't knw why?
My experience with Nest Plus:

I tried indices - NIFTY, MINIFTY. Only one day's data is available.

Then I tried cash scrips - ICICIBANK, TATAMOTORS, SBIN, TATASTEEL. 1 min
data from 21.11.2011 is available!

So, may be sometime in future we may get at least one week's RT for indices also.

One good thing about these charts is - the data is very much reliable, as the
data is directly obtained from NSE. In other interface applications which take
the data to AB, lots of tick-data is missing, thus changing the shape of the
candles, and giving wrong data to indicators. We need to backfill the data
quite often, to have the correct data.

(The other day I exited from a good trade, when the market was falling steeply,
after seeing a bullish hammer. Afterwards when I back-fill, there was
no hammer at all - all of them were red candles only!)

At Bajaj Capital, with Rs.699pm. scheme, you can trade only one scrip at a time. There is no charting and no other details you will get. You can't watch market movement and so on. Its a waste.

Zerodha

hi sachin any update on margin against stocks its been weeks since i am wating :confused:
Hi Akash, really sorry about this.. requests for stock as margin is hardly any and all our focus right now is getting our commodity platform go live... That said our backoffice team is trying to come up with a fix for the margin issue especially when taking arbitrage kind of positions...

Hi Akash, really sorry about this.. requests for stock as margin is hardly any and all our focus right now is getting our commodity platform go live... That said our backoffice team is trying to come up with a fix for the margin issue especially when taking arbitrage kind of positions...

yeah thank you but pls tell you back office to hurry up on this more complex things can wait this is very basic though not your focus

Sunny1

Guys charts not updating in Nest Plus...
if I open intraday chartthen I see all candles are there and last candle ticking up and down...thats it...last candle keeps ticking but it does not changes neither time changes...
i have log out and login again to update

Status
Not open for further replies.