Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha(sachin)

am interested in opening a new account,can you please clarify following doubts and send me related application forms

1> what are the segments currently Zerodha providing to trade and what are the platforms?(Equity,FNO,Currency,commodities ... --Nse NOW, Nse mobile ,ODIN)??
2>i am interested in mobile trading, please suggest best compatible mobile models based on your certification.

3> i don't see much information about your charges for the platform(say ODIN)

4> i am also looking for information regarding, what if a user travels to abroad on work for long term stay,say 2 yrs(hope status would change to NRI)

Thanks
1. Segments would be , equity, fno, currency presently and commodities within the next few days...

2. Android, blackberry, iphone and java, works very well... I use the android and works very well... mine is a sony experia

3. Platform presntly NOW for equity, fno and currency and ODIN for commodities... Both free of cost...

4. If you travel abroad, the account you opened with us will stay as a resident status account and will change only if you give a request... For an NRI to trade f&o has many restrictions and you would require CP code etc... I 'd advise, if you trade f&O to open your account as a resident Indian and keep it the same way even if you travel abroad...

1. Segments would be , equity, fno, currency presently and commodities within the next few days...

2. Android, blackberry, iphone and java, works very well... I use the android and works very well... mine is a sony experia...
Which software, we can use in mobile ? I mean ,web based or NOW EXE ? Thanks

Sunny1

Damn Nest Plus looks good feature...and cheap too .....125 only..for intraday charts....cheapest....will kill off competition... plus technical software...no need for AMI or Meta
and at least historical daily charts are free.....superb...

will wait for demo......

once this is done ...than no competition for Zerodha....it will surely remove all barriers...

AHhh And I hope..Zerodha too will give some free credits...hmmm whats say...

Last edited:
Hi Akash, most of the clients who put stock as margin don't typically do your kind of trades (arbitrage)... They are going for directional trades... In this case we ask for 30% cash as well to ensure that all mtm risk is taken care off...

Give me a a few more days, will call you back after finding a fix... Presently the systems we have set would ask for this 30% cash margin as well...

But if you are buying stock and selling futures, in this case we would not need not as much margin...

Will get back to you on this...
sir jee any updates waiting for weeks now i think 2011 will also pass before i can open an account with zerodha :mad:

Tested NESTPlus with the latest version of NOW...
All the options are working well...

But like many other broking houses platform it also has only one day's / current days iday chart... least min 2days iday data needed for any strategy, I guess!

Is there any way to get more than one days iday chart on NESTPlus plugin..

Traded futures the first time with Zerodha. The brokerage is astounding.. Just Rs. 18.86 for 1 lot minifty (buy + sell) !!!

But the other charges do appear too high. I am sure that some charges must be the same for all the brokers and can not differ from state to state.

I have sent a mail to [email protected] about it. Let's see.

Sunny1

Tested NESTPlus with the latest version of NOW...
All the options are working well...

But like many other broking houses platform it also has only one day's / current days iday chart... least min 2days iday data needed for any strategy, I guess!

Is there any way to get more than one days iday chart on NESTPlus plugin..
Did you register for nest? and used it?
also have you updated nestplus after registering? seems more intraday data will come if you update.

Sunny1

Traded futures the first time with Zerodha. The brokerage is astounding.. Just Rs. 18.86 for 1 lot minifty (buy + sell) !!!

But the other charges do appear too high. I am sure that some charges must be the same for all the brokers and can not differ from state to state.

I have sent a mail to [email protected] about it. Let's see.
yes....this is most common problem of traders after shifting to zerodha... others charges appears too high after seeing Zerodha's brkg.....have you read Einsteins theory of relativity ?....when asked Einstein about this he replied "when you sit with pretty girl for 1Hr it seems like 1min and when you sit on HOT stove for 1min it seems like 1 hr that's theory of relativity"

Status
Not open for further replies.