Status
Not open for further replies.

Raju

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

I open attached pdf contract Note (NIFTY OPTIONS)in very old comments, I check and found that extra taxes as below.
Transaction Charges charged (Rs 1694) is 0.08 % instead of 0.05 %(Rs 1058)
Sebi charges (Rs 3.54) instead Rs 00 as there is no sebi charges on options.
STT is correct, service tax excluding cess is correct, cess charged as not included in ST is correct.

Please, Mr. Sachin, Explain why Transaction charges very high. Thanks
Zerodha,

Request to please answer to shabsaif queries

Zerodha,

I am trying to open online application but it doesent open. please help me.even i send a mail also which is not replied yet.

upendra

Zerodha

Zerodha,

I am trying to open online application but it doesent open. please help me.even i send a mail also which is not replied yet.

upendra
Can you leave us your email id upendra?? Just checked the mails, don't see any request.. Cheers..

Zerodha

I open attached pdf contract Note (NIFTY OPTIONS)in very old comments, I check and found that extra taxes as below.
Transaction Charges charged (Rs 1694) is 0.08 % instead of 0.05 %(Rs 1058)
Sebi charges (Rs 3.54) instead Rs 00 as there is no sebi charges on options.
STT is correct, service tax excluding cess is correct, cess charged as not included in ST is correct.

Please, Mr. Sachin, Explain why Transaction charges very high. Thanks
The contract note you see has the client buying and selling 600 lots of options and paying a brokerage of 160 rs.. The reason transaction charge looks high because the amount of trading that has happened... 5000rs/crore of premium what exchange charges as transaction charges is not the only charge that we have to pay as transaction charges... There is a cost of clearing also which is around 2500/crore of premium... 600 lots bough and sold even with RK Global would have costed 12000 Rs and you would have paid service tax on this brokerage of Rs 1200.. Whereas with us he has paid 160 rs brokerage and a Service tax of Rs 16.. Cheers...

Can you leave us your email id upendra?? Just checked the mails, don't see any request.. Cheers..
Thanks Zerodha,

just got a call and everything is resolved. i will get an application form soon. going to open trading account with u.
must have to say now ... cheers....

upendra

Zerodha,

1. I believe I have to give only one cancelled cheque is it, or is it two cancelled cheque 1 for Zerodha and 1 for ILFS, please advise.

2. I want to nominate my wife but has not made her Pan Card, is Pan Card Number necessary for nomination.

Please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.