Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

So how much Money I have give cheque for... as I am going to print the form myself.... Please tell me both trading account and demat account

And what are the annual maintainance charges?
If you are printing the form, it is Rs 200 ...

For demat and trading together: Rs 500

AMC for trading : 0

AMC for demat: 400/yr..

Zerodha

I just got your form with brokerage calculator

But as per your given in mail .... the breakeven for NF is 3.47 points and 175RS for 1 lot.

Please Check it...
The stamp duty in Karnataka is 0.01% with a maximum of Rs 50 per day...We are presently charging all clients based on Karnataka Stamp duty... So on the first lot you trade the stamp duty will look higher and hence showing more points to breakeven...

Most of the states charge between 200 to 500/ crore... so if you trade 20 lots you would pay anywhere between 200 to 500, but with Karnataka it is a maximum of Rs 50...

Zerodha

Just now got My todays contract note for BN 1 lot intraday trade for my present broker BN Bought @10974.50 Sold @ 10979.75

Charges are ------------My Broker ----------------- Zerodha (Calculator Provided by them)
Brokerage-------------- 80 -------------------------- 40
STT ------------------ 47 -------------------------- 93.33
Tran Charge ---------- 21.97 -------------------------- 59.28
Stamp Duty ---------- 10.98 ------------------------- 50
Service Tax -----------7.93 ------------------------- 9.93
Edu Cess ----------- .20
HIgher Edu Cess ----- .10

Total Charges--------167.88 ----------------------- 252.83

Profit Net ----------188.37 ----------------------- 9.67

@ Zerodha Even My Broker Charging 40+40 brokerage how your other charges are high. Please tell us

Regards
Sachin
Hi sachin,

You are comparing buying and selling of 25 banknifty with your broker to buying and selling of 50 bank nifty with Zerodha.... So if you are paying Rs 40 per lot, for trading 2 bank nifty you would be paying around 340 with your present broker and 250 with us... ....

On the brokerage calculator mention the qty as 25 and you will see the right figures... and as I already mentioned, if you compare only 1 lot, it will look higher because the stamp duty component will exaggerate the cost, only for the first lot though.....

Dear Sachin, you were very qualified as a trader yourself and you can help us too in strategy from your past expierence and what big players do http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/53850-great-options-strategy-zerodha-similar-only.html and this way we can earn more and you will have more brokerage too. Reason of putting this request is since you have such a low breakeven there must be tricks which a normal investor or intraday trader might not be knowing. Else please just give some light and we'll find end of the tunnel if it's out of your work ethics since I read somewhere you don't provide "tips" like other brokers. But atleast you can share some simple money making ideas as you have such low breakeven and brokerage. Regards, Ajay.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi sachin,

You are comparing buying and selling of 25 banknifty with your broker to buying and selling of 50 bank nifty with Zerodha.... So if you are paying Rs 40 per lot, for trading 2 bank nifty you would be paying around 340 with your present broker and 250 with us... ....

On the brokerage calculator mention the qty as 25 and you will see the right figures... and as I already mentioned, if you compare only 1 lot, it will look higher because the stamp duty component will exaggerate the cost, only for the first lot though.....

Oh thanks .... It was My mistake I was calculating with 50 ... thanks for kind reply.

regarding back office.........how does one get to know the volume he traded between 2 days in CASH segment.........pl try it yourself over back office before you reply......the previous reply you gave does not help me.........pl retest your backoffice as most of the links dont seem to work.......it says nothing to print........the ledger part is ok........
no reply for this

Status
Not open for further replies.