Status
Not open for further replies.
As such your responses and the environment you are providing is pro customer, and if you would introduce this part, then you are proving "action speak louder than words", where you are strictly following your vision and mission (which I have seen are lost in the long run by many "Companies" to the point that mission itself changes)

hmm.... lower than the present rates, no plans as such... But we might introduce something for clients who do 1 or 2 lots at a time kind of trades...

Cheers...

One can open multiple instances of NSE NOW(present version),provided by Zerodha.
I doubt it will be viable.. Even 1 instance of NOW is very heavy... what is required is a new platform... something like odin or pib. They are very light on resources. And I have run MANY accounts even on a dial up line for many years, whereas for one single connection of NOW. 512 kbps to 1 mbps is being suggested.

Solution will come ONLY when zerodha guys develop something of their own. And when they do, its curtains for the other brokers!!!!!!

Sunny1

I doubt it will be viable.. Even 1 instance of NOW is very heavy... what is required is a new platform... something like odin or pib. They are very light on resources. And I have run MANY accounts even on a dial up line for many years, whereas for one single connection of NOW. 512 kbps to 1 mbps is being suggested.

Solution will come ONLY when zerodha guys develop something of their own. And when they do, its curtains for the other brokers!!!!!!
But sadly cost restricts them from doing any such thing...
or NSE couldd come up with light version of NOW..

did not get a answer for this question.......where would one see the volume he has traded over a period of time in the back office......is there any such facility

Zerodha

did not get a answer for this question.......where would one see the volume he has traded over a period of time in the back office......is there any such facility
Yes you can, go to the trade book view on the backoffice and give a time period... it will give you all the values... If you are looking for financial year 2010-2011, don't forget to choose a different financial year in the drop down box.... This years will have data only from April 1st onwards....

Please come out with a plan for low volume trader (1 or 2 lots) or who trade in cash market like me (something like fix brokerage for a month) so that I can switch from RK Global to to Zerodha. Is something coming this week or this plan is down the line... but any waiting for it.

Ravinder

Yes you can, go to the trade book view on the backoffice and give a time period... it will give you all the values... If you are looking for financial year 2010-2011, don't forget to choose a different financial year in the drop down box.... This years will have data only from April 1st onwards....
but THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR THE CASH SEGMENT AND I THINK THIS ONLY WORKS FOR FNO

i am not able to populate any information from the backoffice... i try to give the "from" and "to" date in the Order/Trade Book View, but the the search button doesn seem to be responding at all....:confused:

it would be great if Zerodha upload a video on youtube explaining the workings of the Backoffice or at least help us in some way to get a hang of the Backoffice...

Status
Not open for further replies.