Status
Not open for further replies.
az

let me try to explain, although it is not a strategy yet a calculated gamble which can pay off handsomely.

take the last day of expiry when calls and put for Nifty trades below 5 one can buy in large quantities as the market swings wildly and it can double in no time. one can make 100-150 per lot

with option trading charges anywhere between 35 to 80 rupees per lot each side it is not possible to make money

now at Rs. 20 per trade I think it is quite possible when the breakeven comes at say 10-30 paisa.
You can do this intraday as well now - depends on how much capital you employ. If you buy 1000 options @ 20 rs = Rs. 20000 look at the following table for how much you stand to make:

Bought Sold Qty Brokerage Taxes Net
20 20.1 1000 40 43.31 16.69
20 20.2 1000 40 43.41 116.59
20 20.3 1000 40 43.51 216.49
20 20.4 1000 40 43.61 316.69
20 20.5 1000 40 43.7 416.6
20 20.6 1000 40 43.8 516.2
20 20.7 1000 40 43.9 616.1

Please be careful though, study the way options move with the underlying and I work only with Nifty options - beginning of the month with far out of money and towards the middle of the month with slightly out of money options.

I don't know if most people realize how much Zerodha empowers traders, but most of my friends are moving to Zerodha immediately - the power of 40 Rs flat brokerage is to be experienced.

Thank you Zerodha :)

Also, word of caution - please start off slow and do not use your entire capital at any point during intraday options trading because the volatility is pretty massive and you may need capital to average out your buys.

columbus

Hi Sachin,

This is basically has to do with your INTRADAY chart.Nobody wants VOLUMES
in this way.You can drop volumes ,for the time-being.You maintain Price chart
in such a way that ,y-axis you have a high (actual HIGH+25 points) and
low (actual low-25 points).

Hi can you leave your client id on india@zerodha.. we will take your system on remote and check the same... you have erased something on the tool bar, are you running a different platform at the same time??? if you are doing, make sure you have atleast 1mbps internet connectivity, 2 trading platforms can kill the performance.... Leave us ur client id, we will get in touch and sort this out...
Today I want to share my experience.....before I sad ZERODHA is AK57 now I take back my words.....I can say its DRONE now.....why?guys today my server was almost down but ZERODHA software were unstoppable....even none of my other trading software worked.....even I was unable to see Traderji site..at morning.....how its possible? hats off ZERODHA :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Today I want to share my experience.....before I sad ZERODHA is AK57 now I take back my words.....I can say its DRONE now.....why?guys today my server was almost down but ZERODHA software were unstoppable....even none of my other trading software worked.....even I was unable to see Traderji site..at morning.....how its possible? hats off ZERODHA :clapping::clapping::clapping:
I might have an answer to that.
For a while the BSNL or whatever DNS you are using was down. However the domain name resolution to zerodha was possible from the data of local DNS cache.

If you encounter this again, try changing the DNS settings to openDNS and might all the sites would be re-open.

I might have an answer to that.
For a while the BSNL or whatever DNS you are using was down. However the domain name resolution to zerodha was possible from the data of local DNS cache.

If you encounter this again, try changing the DNS settings to openDNS and might all the sites would be re-open.
May b u r r8 but what ever.........I calculated if I found ZERODHA 10 yrs back my profit wud b 50 lacs.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.