Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

I need a few clarifications.
1) Can I buy/sell Z category or t2t Stocks?
2) If i sell some stocks will i get instant credit with which i can buy other stocks?
You can trade all the stocks trading on NSE..
Yes if you sell, you will get instant credit...
Margin trading is not available on Z or t2t stocks...

Raju

Hi Sachin,

Thanks a lot for the explanation.I appreciate your efforts for providing so much details.

Regards,
Raju

Zerodha

I guess then brokerage charge will increase also one need more margin to sell options.
????? :confused: ...

Why will brokerage charge increase?? btw where is the brokerage with us???

You buy an option and if you sell the option you bought, why do you need margin for that???

With us it is 20 Rs for buying and 20 Rs for selling, thats it, you can buy and sell as much as you want...

Cheers..

rajeabc

????? :confused: ...

Why will brokerage charge increase?? btw where is the brokerage with us???

You buy an option and if you sell the option you bought, why do you need margin for that???

With us it is 20 Rs for buying and 20 Rs for selling, thats it, you can buy and sell as much as you want...

Cheers..
Sachin ,
May be I am confused as I am new to the system and finding it not user friendly . Please tell me

- I bought NIFTY 5700 CE @60 and want to sell it @ 70.. I want to keep a sell order @ 70 so that I should not miss the chance..As we can not set target price or target price in square off option )
Please tell me how to do that ?

Zerodha

Sachin ,
May be I am confused as I am new to the system and finding it not user friendly . Please tell me

- I bought NIFTY 5700 CE @60 and want to sell it @ 70.. I want to keep a sell order @ 70 so that I should not miss the chance..As we can not set target price or target price in square off option )
Please tell me how to do that ?
Hi,

Will probably take you a couple of days to get used to it.. Has a lot of features which as u keep getting used to will find it interesting...

For your query,

To buy 5700 CE @ 60, you clicked on 5700 CE on the market watch window and said buy 1 lot either at limit price or at market price..

To exit this position, click on 5700 CE and press a sell order, if you want to keep a limit order, mention the limit price as 70 and press sell.. tats it..

you can see the pending order in tthe order book( F 3) ...

rajeabc

Hi,

Will probably take you a couple of days to get used to it.. Has a lot of features which as u keep getting used to will find it interesting...

For your query,

To buy 5700 CE @ 60, you clicked on 5700 CE on the market watch window and said buy 1 lot either at limit price or at market price..

To exit this position, click on 5700 CE and press a sell order, if you want to keep a limit order, mention the limit price as 70 and press sell.. tats it..

you can see the pending order in tthe order book( F 3) ...
I was assuming that this will open 2 position 1 long and 1 short.. Net would be 0 but brokerage (20X) will be for 2 buys and 2 sells (4x20).

Could you please clarify.. Thanks

hi Zerodhaonline

I need to trade in only F&O segment. No trading in cash segment. So, I don't need demat account. Is that mandatory to open demat with Zerodha?

Zerodha

I was assuming that this will open 2 position 1 long and 1 short.. Net would be 0 but brokerage (20X) will be for 2 buys and 2 sells (4x20).

Could you please clarify.. Thanks

No, this will be basically be entering and exiting just 1 position.. .You buy call and you sell your call.. 1 buy and 1 sell and hence 20 + 20 = Rs 40..

Not required to open a demat account...
Ok.

I have filled the online form for account opening and received and printed the individual fdf form. This form contains 45 pages; 28 pages for opening the trading account with Zerodha and 17 pages for opening Demat account. As I do not need Demat account, so I think I do not need to sign on 17 pages. Isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.