Status
Not open for further replies.

SwingKing

@ZErodhaonline

This thread is full of contact numbers and email addresses provided by you. I have edited a few, but I cannot edit each and every post.

I understand you are trying to help users here. But it seems you are doing a bit more than that. Please stop posting contact numbers/email etc. Else, next time I will have to report it to the Super Moderator.

Tc

@ZErodhaonline

This thread is full of contact numbers and email addresses provided by you. I have edited a few, but I cannot edit each and every post.

I understand you are trying to help users here. But it seems you are doing a bit more than that. Please stop posting contact numbers/email etc. Else, next time I will have to report it to the Super Moderator.

Tc
My friend, Zerodha has never put any number or email without the users asking for them. They have always posted to help their existing customers, when they have been stuck with something.

I dont think that this is marketing or advertising in any way.
Not once have they solicited business here. I can say so, as I have been with this thread right from post number 1.

Generally, when people try to solicit for business, they are not well known at all, and there is absolutely no way in the world that someone could get their email address without having 6th sense. So, they resort to email and contact number dropping. Zerodha is a brokerage, and all one has to do is go to the website for those email addresses. Unfortunately, some people are lazy, and dont want to do that, so Zerodha mentions the email address here.

Hope you understand.

And hope I get 10 rs per order from zerodha when I sign up :) for taking their side :)

Once again, thanks for resolving my queries. I am zapped at the way you are handling things. I have had my share of experiences with Interactive Brokers, Think Or Swim, ICICI Direct, Kotak and Geojit but I must admit none of them are as responsive as you are.

Keeping up this up will surely pave way for being 'The Destined Broker for Options in India'.

Cheers,
Al Fal

Zerodha

@ZErodhaonline

Tc
I understand the forum has rules and I will abide by them... As sumo has posted, the idea was to be able to help a person out... But, if the rules don't permit me to do so, then so be it...

Zerodha

Once again, thanks for resolving my queries. I am zapped at the way you are handling things. I have had my share of experiences with Interactive Brokers, Think Or Swim, ICICI Direct, Kotak and Geojit but I must admit none of them are as responsive as you are.

Keeping up this up will surely pave way for being 'The Destined Broker for Options in India'.

Cheers,
Al Fal
The idea is to be "India's most friendly broker"....;) The only innovation that people are looking on is our pricing model...What people are forgetting is our biggest innovation will be the way we handle our customers, we would be having an innovative CRM tool on our website soon, will change the way customers have to interact with the brokers....

The idea is to be "India's most friendly broker"....;) The only innovation that people are looking on is our pricing model...What people are forgetting is our biggest innovation will be the way we handle our customers, we would be having an innovative CRM tool on our website soon, will change the way customers have to interact with the brokers....

Good to hear from you...You will be the very first broker in India in that case who really showed YES WE CARE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS BECAUSE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS THE BIGGEST ASSET OF A COMPANY.........

Show me one company which went down with this kind of attitude i see none...so keep up the good effort and a day will come when you will find yourself in the top spot.

I wish you the very best in this effort:)

Status
Not open for further replies.