Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I installed the NSE NOW mobile application on LG Optimus One(Android Froyo 2.2) mobile phone. The mobile application is great. It works very fast.I was able to view my customised watch list with live streaming. The streaming was very fast with tick by tick price updates.

However when I try to place an order, it throws the error message - "The application NSEMobile(process com.msf.nse) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." The same error is thrown when I try to modify an order placed from the web application.
Had anyone else faced this issue? Is it specific to Android Froyo?

Zerodha

Today I installed the NSE NOW mobile application on LG Optimus One(Android Froyo 2.2) mobile phone. The mobile application is great. It works very fast.I was able to view my customised watch list with live streaming. The streaming was very fast with tick by tick price updates.

However when I try to place an order, it throws the error message - "The application NSEMobile(process com.msf.nse) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." The same error is thrown when I try to modify an order placed from the web application.
Had anyone else faced this issue? Is it specific to Android Froyo?
Can you call us on 080-41302020, will try to sort this out...

Status
Not open for further replies.