Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Can you check the version you are using?

Install the latest version of ZT from our website.. If it is still not working, ping me your client id and come live on team viewer, will try to fix it for you...
My version is 3.10.57.97.7...hope this is new version....

Is need of NEST PLUS for these charts?..am using right click scrip im MW ..intraday chart....

praveen taneja

opened a/c in zerodha today but not able to use zerodha trader its typical from odin which I am used to any help from anyone???

Zerodah i am going to send new a/c form to your office, but I am interested to know are you give me nest (not NOW) terminal at first instance. kindly reply first.

Vijay,

Some of the features can be enabled only on Dealer terminals and not the client terminals..
Yes. I agree that some of the fetures are to manage the clients. However, there are many features which are useful for even clients. To list a few trailing stop loss, different types of order placing methods and conditional market watch. I do not see a logical reason to block them.

Please let me know if I am missing some thing.

Thanks,
Vijay

a1b1trader

Yes,

We have had cases where for eg,

Nifty is at 5490 at 3pm on expiry day, the client has bought 5500 call and is letting it expire thinking he is making a loss..

At 3.30, the market closes at 5501 and hence in the money by Rs 1...

This is an exercised contract and STT would be 0.125% of 5501 x 50 almost 300 bucks a lot..
If the strikes you hold are anywhere close to market price at around 3pm - it is best to square the position off in the market rather than hold it-- A mistake done by most of us is that when we have a loss we want to forget about the position we hold- But in case of options the losses can multiply and hence better to square off rather than forget
But one has to bear a loss in that very case also. Isn't it.

comm4300

I opened a new Zerodha account yesterday and transferred some amt also from my bank, did some transactions and today morning i can only the profit in my Account Limits, the sum i transferred is not there. Nor is that amount being credited to my bank account, I m nervous where is my rest of amount.
If you are looking at Backoffice make sure you select the dates correctly.

If it is the terminal, you should see the entire limit available to you including your profits.

shekharinvest

Yes,

We have had cases where for eg,

Nifty is at 5490 at 3pm on expiry day, the client has bought 5500 call and is letting it expire thinking he is making a loss..

At 3.30, the market closes at 5501 and hence in the money by Rs 1...

This is an exercised contract and STT would be 0.125% of 5501 x 50 almost 300 bucks a lot..
So what is your suggestion for such near the money options on expiry day/after 3.00 pm.
Thanks

It's prudent to pay Rs 20 to Zerodha than paying anything like Rs. 300 to govt.

Status
Not open for further replies.